[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vote Lynch Destroya

Wanted to wait and see if you had any interest in anything at all besides your own situation, but thats twice now you've come back and only responded to posts about you.

Do you think Dest could be culted? He gives me diferent vibe today.

Who is your vote at?
If you truly think I'm culted, I shouldn't be a priority today. Who would cult me? What's the connection? I feel like you're just throwing shade at my slot here without really doing anything with it; same as Kiku.

Vote Lynch Destroya

Wanted to wait and see if you had any interest in anything at all besides your own situation, but thats twice now you've come back and only responded to posts about you.
I mean, of course I'm going to respond to people that have quoted or mentioned me? And the thread literally hasn't moved since I woke up. These feels like more posturing from you.

Was under the impression that anyone with a brain wanted the inactive players to speak up more. Evidently this category excludes you
I guess no one has a brain this game since no one followed you.

And I mean, don't you think you should hold your vote on Xlaw a bit longer to make sure all people see it? Shouldn't you maybe make more of an effort to convince people to pressure Xlaw instead of you?

And I mean, don't you think you should hold your vote on Xlaw a bit longer to make sure all people see it? Shouldn't you maybe make more of an effort to convince people to pressure Xlaw instead of you?
I held it for most of a day, and everyone who has weighed in on the Kiku vs Destroya Debate has seen my vote and reasons for it, and they have all preferred to vote for either me or you. In that case, I choose you

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Dead people rn are all town. JW lynched D1, AM and me killed D2. I subbed in for someone (idk who)
I haven't read day 1 much but didn't Ratchet say that he got confirmed info that he was blocked by scum team so he was pushing for a JW lynch?

So, did JW get lynched because of this reason or something else?

Kagu Nyan

✨✨✨Hibernation mode on 🎵 ✨✨✨
Since Charlie is vouching for Ekko so I'm gonna let go.

Right now Kiku seems to be the next best candidate but I'm gonna wait to see what she has for Rej.

Because Xlaw is a low hanging fruit and not even around. Kiku jumps to voting him after Xlaw pops up. Despite Kiku wanting to push and suss me, they just go and vote for someone who probably won't even be around to respond. I don't really see Xlaw as a high value target.
Opportunistic vote usually implies joinining an easy wagon for me, I think Kiku was the one to start voting XLAW.

But XLAW can indeed be regarded as a bit of low hanging fruit. Though yesterday you were in favour of lynching an inactive?

If you truly think I'm culted, I shouldn't be a priority today. Who would cult me? What's the connection? I feel like you're just throwing shade at my slot here without really doing anything with it; same as Kiku.
As an active player who was town read by most day 1 (and most players were inactive day 1) I think you would be a good cult candidate.

I did not say you are top priority, I am voting Rej rather than you.

Status
Not open for further replies.