[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
iirc I was a cult leader in another Ariess game
I'm kinda fuzzy but I think the cult powers of the main fella transfers to the next in line in the case of death
That or some kind of buff

If someone can get Rej back into town they're gonna have to claim it before EoD
kinda why i tagged people, at least it confirms he's not mafia/indie/cl

Can you like, elaborate on both saka town read and rej scum read?
I see Rej was resolved meanwhile and revealed as culted.

But I did not like Rej play earlier, seemed mellow and his push on Muugen lacked conviction. Also I had a strong initial town read on Muugen which influenced my reads on Rej.

Saka is not a strong town read for me right now but neither I scum read him so far. Did he replace someone?

tbh idk what to think of these recent votes

i'm speaking of pot, zolo and kagu

like, this is kinda out of nowhere, what are your reads?
Propably at least one scum among them, coming out of nowhere just to vote close to EOD. Pot looks bad to me. I cannot read Zolo. Kagu revealed setup knowledge from her role, earlier, would she be so forthcoming as scum? I remember she is not very forward player.

Catwoman has won and took one alignment off her win con
So Catwoman is a an indie that needs to still from particular alignments to win? Propably not a priority then.

how u know this?
rej or sakazoki? tpein says sakazoki

also i saw u say my action appear as non town. thats incorrect i can see it appear just fine in night WU
It seems I was correct that Rej is non-town, though he was likely town initially if culted.

I recalled someone implled you are Catwoman and stealing stuff, this is not a case?

Status
Not open for further replies.