[FNZ] Super Role Madness CINEMATIC MAFIA: BATMAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean, if there's someone with ability to verify whether WU is real or fake, they can always use it on this one

but tbh, what's the point of framing LM if he's set up for lynch anyway

it's a waste of ability
I didn't expect people to jump on the wagon, like you said it was only 40 mins left
I dont get why his role was revealed though ? Did someone use an ability ?
Its missing an important comma, read it as

"Copied the League of Shadows Failed Super Kill (The Kill that failed day 1), to Super Kill Lord Melkor"

I didn't expect people to jump on the wagon, like you said it was only 40 mins left

Its missing an important comma, read it as

"Copied the League of Shadows Failed Super Kill (The Kill that failed day 1), to Super Kill Lord Melkor"
Was that a fake write-up? Looks like it.

Was Rej really unculted? if so, why did it not say who was the newly culted ???
I think that was a fake write-up as well and Rej was culted.

Vote lynch Rej

Was that a fake write-up? Looks like it.

Was Rej really unculted? if so, why did it not say who was the newly culted ???
I think that was a fake write-up as well and Rej was culted.

Vote lynch Rej
The write up with Clayface attacking Batman as the picture isn't fake, I telegraphed the fuck out of it.
I'm also at work, have no Idea about the Hime push beyond that its replacing Rej because someone wasted a shot to uncult him in an Aries game. Its an Aries game, even if you uncultured a person its gonna result in someone else being culted immediately.

Meanwhile I'm 99% sure on Melkor and my vote is more secondary to an ability I sent. I could be wrong, thats not a new position to me at all
The Rej unculted wu may be fake tho

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I skimmed over the day

Firstly, you guys are way too ADHD. I have a pretty busy week lol, I'm doing my best.

Muugen, not dealing with your shit right now. If you think I'm scum, give me something to address, not your paranoiac bullshit I've bad to put up with for the last several games.

Charlie, I need you to walk me through your reasoning on Pot/Hime at the end there, because I don't get it. Pot said he voted a scum read, then you brought up a town read of his asking him to vote elsewhere as some sort of gotcha? It doesn't make sense to me - he obviously has incentive to vote scum reads rather than someone he might not have a read on. I'll be clear- your interaction with him read on first glance as tying him to Hime and I don't see it.

I still like the Kiku lynch. With the knowledge that scum can fake writeups I think her defence consisting of exactly that and the only utility being to reveal a culted player, which then got undone and the cult moved to someone else gaining us a grand total of nothing, honestly reeks and I'm baffled so many of you seem to just be pointing to writeups and letting that do all your thinking.

As for Town, I still have Conq there, because the mason thing, I still have Muugen, as I don't believe for a second as scum he claims a protective action on me, I have RA too (I have a theory that clay face was an Indie that absorbed the first dead role, making him town, and we know RA is clayface). I still like Dest for town too, I'm largely in sync with him and he just got us the Green Godfather so lol

Vote: Kiku

Sakaz can go too if Kiku is scum, I'll need to solve independently though as I don't like trying too much to flips.

Any questions?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
Vote Lynch Destroya for being brainless
Like this is fake as fuck, the guy just got a Godfather lynched and Kiku, instead of trying to reconcile Dest with her position, immediately posits to lynch him as if it just didn't happen. No one thinks this way unless they're playing to survive, I.e scum.

Status
Not open for further replies.