Who is the best general/commander ? Who will you follow til death ?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Thorfinn is also a good choice. But too naive and not calculating enough

Canute would maybe be a good choice but the guy a bit crazy, and I don’t want to be poisoned.
And I don’t think he would hesitate one second to sacrifice all of his men for the greater good.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
β€Ž
Thorfinn is also a good choice. But too naive and not calculating enough
Eh?

Thorfinn is far from Naive in adult era.
And he is def calculating. He manages to persuade Canute to leave the farm and him. He managed to break Jormsviking in a good way, he managed to persuade byzantine emperor to finance his journey to Vinland and was able to establish diplomacy with Indians

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
β€Ž
Eh?

And he is def calculating. He manages to persuade Canute to leave the farm and him. He managed to break Jormsviking in a good way, he managed to persuade byzantine emperor to finance his journey to Vinland and was able to establish diplomacy with Indians
I’m at chapter 135
I won’t at allllllll read your post
Post automatically merged:

Eh?

Most of Thorfinn success for now is him managing people to respect his conviction of non violence and his status of a warrior

No big plan or big strategy from his part

Compared to Askeladd and Canute he is some steps below

Thorfinn is a great leader because he can inspire people

Cao Cao in the 3 kingdom tv show was dope
He was intelligent, a great leader, recognised and respected talent and took great care of his men
He was very diffrent from the cartoon bad guy i expected so if you don't mind being evil he's not a bad leader to follow

Don't know. A name which comes to mind if you have to win complex fight with cruel angels using giants robots piloted by young teenagers then Gendo Ikari is your man. Yet I wouldn't want to be the one fighting, even worse if I am his son lol. But he gets the work done despite the odds.

Askellad is another good name. For sure a smart bastard more than capable of leading a group which feels real.

Then maybe some real smart guy from HxH, maybe Kurapika is the best here. Gon for sure would be a mess since he is too emotional but also selfish. But I guess them don't count since they are not real commanders/rulers or have position comparable to those. Perhaps Netero?

Cao Cao in the 3 kingdom tv show was dope
He was intelligent, a great leader, recognised and respected talent and took great care of his men
He was very diffrent from the cartoon bad guy i expected so if you don't mind being evil he's not a bad leader to follow
He's not portrayed as bad in Ravages of Time, none are and 10x times great.
Post automatically merged:

And Reinhard and Yang :neesama: ?
I'm still watching it. 6th ep. Too soon to name them, and this thread is just made for Ravages of Time characters bro