Dortmund or Real, who wins the Champions league!?

• Total voters
Clearly Bato was secretly a werebear, but it was never addressed directly, only subtly
:gokulaugh:
😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒😒no erotic avatar fanfics pls😭
Post automatically merged:

I th
I love how Zoro, Killer, and Bepo are all very different from each other, but all loyal as hell to their captains.
I think it's annoying
Too much MY CAPTAIN I LOVE MY CAPTAIN SO MUCH bootlicking

It was cool on thriller bark but now it's totally overused

When I was new here, I thought you'd really like everything I post here :emohiyo: I've been really confused
chief is chasing a personal goal here. for whatever reason, he wants to give as many likes as possible

he's like dagny taggart building her railways, not really caring how 'appreciated' or 'necessary' the railways are to the people who end up travelling on them. her goal is to just build those damn railways (and do it well)

chief is the same

@Infitima

chief is chasing a personal goal here. for whatever reason, he wants to give as many likes as possible

he's like dagny taggart building her railways, not really caring how 'appreciated' or 'necessary' the railways are to the people who end up travelling on them. her goal is to just build those damn railways (and do it well)

chief is the same

@Infitima

Bepo D. Bear

Well-Known Bear
β€Ž

chief is the same

@Infitima
And I really appreciate that :amazing: