Character Discussion "Pirate Empress" Boa Hancock!

We don't know how the fight went to say he sneaked on her.
And all that hyped you said isn't about Hancock but her DF only.
Teach can do the same to Law that he did to her. So Law had to rely on his awakening and haki too. Maybe awakenings work a bit different against Teach's Logia?
Anyway it seems she was hopeless against Teach. Her haki that should be great doesn't seem that great anymore.
If we don't know how the fight went why are you pretending she got stomped

We are seeing she got stomped. Teach is not damaged at all like he is after fighting Law. She didn't even had the chance to use her power on Teach by his speech.
I will say in hancocks defense that she did not have a full fight like law.
She was fanservice mode with the love love arrows and next thing we know she is held by her neck. It seems to indicate she might have been grabbed while performing area focused perfume femur.

My beloved hancock does not have future aight. Or very good coO in this fight! No haki display either. The only things hyped were her fruit and beauty. But I really wanted her to be more than that!

H

Herrera95

She was fanservice mode with the love love arrows and next thing we know she is held by her neck. It seems to indicate she might have been grabbed while performing area focused perfume femur.

My beloved hancock does not have future aight. Or very good coO in this fight! No haki display either. The only things hyped were her fruit and beauty. But I really wanted her to be more than that!
That's what I'm saying. Oda limited all Hancock hype to her DF. And with Law's statement about haki and how he used against Teach's subordinate her DF isn't that scary against haki masters.

She was used as hypetool and that killed her power wise. I would say even story wise. What is her importance? None.

Come on man, Hancock stalemated BB only because she had his subordinates turned to stone, Oda has a long history with female fighters, and it ain’t good, he even had Yamato suffer some hentai tentacles stuff at the last moment with Greenbull, man couldn’t be more specific :seriously:
Bartolomeo, Mihawk, Weevil, Doffy and Jimbei in that order, are easily stronger, you could even argue Law, Crocodile and Moria back when he wasn’t a lazy fuck.

Come on man, Hancock stalemated BB only because she had his subordinates turned to stone, Oda has a long history with female fighters, and it ain’t good, he even had Yamato suffer some hentai tentacles stuff at the last moment with Greenbull, man couldn’t be more specific :seriously:
Bartolomeo, Mihawk, Weevil, Doffy and Jimbei in that order, are easily stronger, you could even argue Law, Crocodile and Moria back when he wasn’t a lazy fuck.
Eh.. Kuzan also stalemated him in what is arguably the exact same way.
Just so happened he didn't get sneak attacked.
Also, tbf, Hancock is kind of handled well compared to other women in the series.
She gets a lot of hype from various character in-verse and hasn't lost once ( bar BB who likely sneak attacked her )

Eh.. Kuzan also stalemated him in what is arguably the exact same way.
Just so happened he didn't get sneak attacked.
Also, tbf, Hancock is kind of handled well compared to other women in the series.
She gets a lot of hype from various character in-verse and hasn't lost once ( bar BB who likely sneak attacked her )
Sure, but Kuzan didn’t have backup from Raylegh and there were more BB pirates there, also, the situation was quickly defused because Blackbeard wanted him in the crew, not taking his powers, besides, we have proof of people breaking free of Kuzan’s ice without his consent, so they’re not really as much of a hostage like the ones Hancock had.

The problem with “sneak attacks” in mangas like OP, Dragonball and Bleach, is that, due to the nature of their powersets, sneak attacks could easily classify as a feat, so Hancock’s coc is trash, and yeah, she only lost to Blackbeard, but… what are the other fights she participated? She was extremely reserved in Marineford, and vice admiral (ehhh) Momonga was able to quickly find a way to counter her df.

Sure, but Kuzan didn’t have backup from Raylegh and there were more BB pirates there, also, the situation was quickly defused because Blackbeard wanted him in the crew, not taking his powers, besides, we have proof of people breaking free of Kuzan’s ice without his consent, so they’re not really as much of a hostage like the ones Hancock had.

The problem with “sneak attacks” in mangas like OP, Dragonball and Bleach, is that, due to the nature of their powersets, sneak attacks could easily classify as a feat, so Hancock’s coc is trash, and yeah, she only lost to Blackbeard, but… what are the other fights she participated? She was extremely reserved in Marineford, and vice admiral (ehhh) Momonga was able to quickly find a way to counter her df.
One: Only times someone broke out of/survived Kuzan's ice were:
Saul, who was in a fire which counters ice.
Whitebeard, who's abilities also counter ice.
And Doflamingo, who wasn't freezed to the core.
Also, Hancock was still in the middle of an attack not much she could do especially when BB was pulling her in randomly.

One: Only times someone broke out of/survived Kuzan's ice were:
Saul, who was in a fire which counters ice.
Whitebeard, who's abilities also counter ice.
And Doflamingo, who wasn't freezed to the core.
Also, Hancock was still in the middle of an attack not much she could do especially when BB was pulling her in randomly.
Hohoho, careful, you might end up as an admiral wanker.
As much as I would like to take the wanking, Whitebeard still needed to be conscious in order to use his fruit and free himself, so Aokiji’s ice still leaves you room in OP’s logic, same with Doflamingo, he was completely covered in ice, but still managed to free himself, granted, had they continued, Doffy would get slapped, still, he was completely frozen, but managed to break free.
BB’s black vortex also has its drawbacks, even if he’s immune to her paramecia, she can still attack with her body, and, as we’ve seen in Marineford, BB doesn’t like getting hurt.

Hohoho, careful, you might end up as an admiral wanker.
As much as I would like to take the wanking, Whitebeard still needed to be conscious in order to use his fruit and free himself, so Aokiji’s ice still leaves you room in OP’s logic, same with Doflamingo, he was completely covered in ice, but still managed to free himself, granted, had they continued, Doffy would get slapped, still, he was completely frozen, but managed to break free.
BB’s black vortex also has its drawbacks, even if he’s immune to her paramecia, she can still attack with her body, and, as we’ve seen in Marineford, BB doesn’t like getting hurt.
I'm not an Admiral wanker, I think the Yonko are considerably stronger, but Kuzan's still strong.
Also BB held her away from him, not much for her to do.

I'm not an Admiral wanker, I think the Yonko are considerably stronger, but Kuzan's still strong.
Also BB held her away from him, not much for her to do.
That’s okay, nobody’s perfect, including you :myman:
On topic, BB needs to grab her, meaning his arm, which takes 2x the damage is exposed to her kicks, and, with enough force, force (ahem) BB’s hand to let go, truthfully, this grab is a terrible and unrealistic itself, depending on the situation move in real life, as it leaves you open to being kicked in the face, you can play around in One piece with its strange height differences, but BB still needs to touch her with her arm, so it’s not true that she could do nothing.

That’s okay, nobody’s perfect, including you :myman:
On topic, BB needs to grab her, meaning his arm, which takes 2x the damage is exposed to her kicks, and, with enough force, force (ahem) BB’s hand to let go, truthfully, this grab is a terrible and unrealistic itself, depending on the situation move in real life, as it leaves you open to being kicked in the face, you can play around in One piece with its strange height differences, but BB still needs to touch her with her arm, so it’s not true that she could do nothing.
True, but it's supposed to be a tense moment where she can't really do anything and has to negotiate.
Otherwise she could infuse Advanced Armament into her foot and try to kick him inside the balls maybe.
Though this is reliant on her having Advanced Armament which isn't confirmed but her sisters have it so I don't see why she wouldn't tbh.

We are seeing she got stomped. Teach is not damaged at all like he is after fighting Law. She didn't even had the chance to use her power on Teach by his speech.
the fact she didn't is why i fucking hate that chapter hancock barely did anything no usage of haki or anything just devil fruit and that pissed me off
Post automatically merged:

Come on man, Hancock stalemated BB only because she had his subordinates turned to stone, Oda has a long history with female fighters, and it ain’t good, he even had Yamato suffer some hentai tentacles stuff
thats was all she can do and nothing else
Post automatically merged:

That's what I'm saying. Oda limited all Hancock hype to her DF. And with Law's statement about haki and how he used against Teach's subordinate her DF isn't that scary against haki masters.

She was used as hypetool and that killed her power wise. I would say even story wise. What is her importance? None.
yeah oda fumble hancock so badly first he fucked big mom nerfing her where she can't use acoc and now hancock yamato was so protected by oda man

Last edited:
This is like saying Kaido got mid diff'd by Gear 5, because they both went out the exact same way.
I'm not gonna enter a serious debate if you keep parroting Ndule's garbage lol.

Kuzan's statement alone is a tough thing to genuinely argue against, there's tons of arguments outside of that as well.

He has an even more busted fruit, is from a Special Race, also has portrayal of being Dragon's Right Hand.
Was a Sovereign just like Hancock & Doflamingo.
If Kuma turns out to be a CoC User, I'd have to rank him above Doflamingo, let alone Hancock.

As i said earlier, these low level baits don't work on me lol.
You do you :kayneshrug:
Luffy if he wasn't protected for 10 minutes: ☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️☠️