Fanclub The V̶i̶n̶s̶m̶o̶k̶e̶ Sanji FC: The Prince of love

Who is gonna be the new Headmaster of the Sanji Fandom!?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Queen boxing with electricity was cool af

A shame it didn’t boost his speed, could have been nice

Germa powers animated for Queen were good. But frankly I would still have preferred an Ice Oni Queen over Germa powers Queen.

I imagine a Queen even bigger, stronger, monster like, and covered in Ice clashing with Sanji.

Post automatically merged:

I understand that Sanji beat down Germa with beating Queen but Queen seems less unique and his moniker of « the plague » wasn’t present enough in his fighting style

Queen seems less unique and his moniker of « the plague » wasn’t present enough in his fighting style
This
This was always my main issue with Queen

just imagine Queen injecting Sanji with the mummy virus to hear his body up only for it to backfire and mutate within Sanji’s body, causing the heat of his flame to expand and become even more powerful

Then again…..how would queen even manage to inject the virus within himself and Sanji due to their tough skin?

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
This
This was always my main issue with Queen

just imagine Queen injecting Sanji with the mummy virus to hear his body up only for it to backfire and mutate within Sanji’s body, causing the heat of his flame to expand and become even more powerful

Then again…..how would queen even manage to inject the virus within himself and Sanji due to their tough skin?
Queen can ingest the virus

I didn’t imagine Sanji being infected but Queen choosing to infect himself to grow stronger and tougher would have been cool