Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only reason the Gorosei > Admirals debate is on is because nobody not even the highest ranking members of the Navy have any idea if the old farts can throw down. Even Vegapunk only met them once. They're as much of a mystery as Dragon.

The Holy Knights are a well known group like CP0, inferior even since CP0 is the shield of the CD.

But continue hyping the bobbins of the WG, i bet there will be a Roger level swordsman among them to fight WSS Zoro by EoS.
:datas:
Lmao the bobbin comparison is so harsh but fit.

You're literally doing the same.
I went by other spoilers lol
By Akainu and that Kurouma guy. They knew full well who the knights are and nobody gave a flying fuck. CP0 is also beyond Marines jurisdiction and yet they fall below the Admirals as well.
the FA and the leader of the intel org

:pepecafe:

Any force of the WG that isn't Imu or the Gorosei are in canon below the Admirals but you do you.
Oda retconing things is possible
Now you're just lying.
"Greenbull will solo the alliance"

:risitavirus:

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
If not even 1 of the 9 holy knights has a goofy ass appearance then it just isn’t one piece

It’s inevitable one of them are funny looking as a mf
One is short and fat. One is tall and skinny. One has a speech quirk. One is obsessed with some kind of food. One has a ridiculous fetish. Etc.

I've seen too much of this series, I can picture this stuff instantly (and guess completely wrong lol)

Sabo will fight the leader of the holy knights while the rev commanders fight the rest of knights in the final war.
I am feeling good ngl, many agendas will die this chapter

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

:pepelit:

Stick to scaling Greenbull above Kaido and failing miserably
Hey, a broken clock is correct twice a day. Lol

Kaido is not even worth mentioning at this point, he got killed by a guy weaker than Sabo, and his best 1v1 feat is stalemating Pig Meme. The Yonko are irrelevant at this point in the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.