Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He wasn't half dead. Green bull still couldn't pierce his armor. This is a headcannon again by you. If he were half dead, he'd have been drained like Queen which he wasn't.
He couldn't pierce him because his body is that durable even in flame off mode, it has nothing to do with him not being half dead. If anyone's using headcanons here. It isn't himm

I agree with pretty much everything you've said. The numbers seem too similar to the Straw Hats to be coincidental.

I only included Rockstar because I don't really count Monster as a top commander. To me, it seems like he and Bonk Punch are just like Doc Q and Stronger.

Though I suppose he could fight on his own lol.

I also think it's possible Issho betrays the WG and doesn't fight the Straw Hats, and Borsalino fights Zoro or Sanji.

My current theory is that either the Gorosei or the Holy Knights will be the opponents for Luffy's allies in the Final War. Like, maybe Marco takes on one of the Holy Knights, or Law fights a Gorosei during the Final War.

Though they could be Straw Hat opponents.

I was actually thinking about that! Really makes the Cross Guild look like the odd one out...
Funny thing about your point with Bonk and Monster, i agree with this, but I also have some reservations about Rockstar as well.

This is kind of why I still think Mihawk would pop around to fight Zoro if Shanks ends up lasting beyond Laugh Tale and taking a more....sinister role. But I guess we'll have to wait and see.

WG is interesing because we still dont know Kong's true role yet either, or if he has direct subordinates. Then theres just CP0, who we still arent sure how the heirarchy works or if there is a leader.

All of us thought the RA commanders were fodder. Who could've though they can actually fight Admirals? This only makes Dragon look that much stronger.
I did, mainly based on the top 4. I wrote something similar in another thread once

WB - Dragon
Oden - Kuma
Ace - Sabo
Marco - Ivankov
Jozu - Karasu
Vista - Morley
Thatch - Lindbergh
Whitey Bay - Bello Betty

Vista and Jozu could hold off Kizaru and Aokiji for a short while backed up by Ace, nothing strange about it really.

*Ace-Sabo have higher ceilings but Oden-Kuma both hit their primes and were further along pre timeskip at least as WB indicated.

He couldn't pierce him because his body is that durable even in flame off mode, it has nothing to do with him not being half dead. If anyone's using headcanons here. It isn't himm
So his body can be durable but he is in half dead mode lol. You think you know everything but the reality is exact opposite. He and you both resort to using headcannons.

one thing oda has very different from other mango is his artstyle, i dont think a medicore ass looking medieval knight would be fun to see.

the og admirals are weird and look lanky, specially aokii but that's the fun

looking serious like the generic anime style is boringo

Status
Not open for further replies.