Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obvious that C3 and especially GB and Fujitora are weaker than Kaido and Shanks. Kaido was considered the strongest in the world, and Shanks is someone capable of fighting against Kaido. The fact that you're able to fight against Kaido automatically puts you above the admirals, which is why Shanks is able to differentiate himself from GB with just one Haki wave.

because he was recognised as a yonko you need order from HQ otherwise its not allowed otherwise Akainu and Kizaru together could destroy the whole Beasts Pirates

The people who jump to the most conclusion before panels drop are always tards of a certain someone . As soon as panels drop they go into hiding . Morley attacked gb which his weapon okay good shit and?? Is it the first time an admiral has being attacked??? The attacl probably did not do jack shit to GB

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO..
3 Year olds getting access to this forum is absurd tho... Luffy going all out without using haki, lmao. Kaido having difficulty vs Scabbards when he negged them after tanking whatever they had, lmao.
I think Lead\mercury has gone into his system unknowingly.
neg diff with a wound xD Luffy needed awakening to fight Lucci thas just an CP0
Admirals are the strongest fighters in the WG even stronger than CP0

Admirals are OKAY, they clearly are holding back, plus Revos did escape at the end
Greenbull even went to Wano & caught Weevil after Reverie LOL
Fuiji is only one who got hurt but he isnt Logia user, so it's not big deal
Stop with hate
Leanbull went to wano to get wifidiffed. He went there when the alliance was recovering. A L thing already. Catching weevil after his fight with the marines is not any feat.

neg diff with a wound xD Luffy needed awakening to fight Lucci thas just an CP0
Admirals are the strongest fighters in the WG even stronger than CP0
Look. I get you have an agenda.

But Luffy wasn't using acoc there.

Oda blatantly drew Garp and Shanks fighting with it and they ended up doing hype shit.

Devil fruit abilities don't really matter without the powerful haki to back it up.

Goofy can't 2 v 1 baby lunarian, meanwhile..
Post automatically merged:

Oda blatantly drew Garp and Shanks fighting with it and they ended up doing hype shit.

Devil fruit abilities don't really matter without the powerful haki to back it up.
Doesn't matter what he used, he did his best to stop Lucci then ended up completely worn out
By the time he returned Lucci was as good as new

The real problem here is that Luffy was blindsiding Lucci while he was trying to kill Sento, it is quite embarrassing
Post automatically merged:

I talked a lot time to go now
Admiral haters keep munching on cope dick as usual
:cheers:

There's a reason Egghead started with Lucci, Luffy and Kaku using Awakening with VP saying that he couldn't create/copy a Logia.

Logia Awakening will be shown soon and then Top Haki ~ Top Devil fruits will be leveled again.

Status
Not open for further replies.