Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Morley solos the Beast Pirates?????
:noo:
Big Mom and Kaido are having tea on Onigashima. They suddenly flinch, as they feel a power far beyond their own approach, but they can't pinpoint from where.

Suddenly, they both hear an adorable voice: "I can't believe Kaido has a crush on me... but, I'm going to crush him instead, teehee!"

Kaido and Big Mom are shocked as the ground splits open, and Morley rises up to stab them down into the depths below.

They say in a 2 v 1 fight vs Two Top Tiers and Morley... always bet on Morley.

Oda pulls new factions and characters all the time. Is getting ridiculous by now I agree... But being mad that there's a final boss in a shonen anime is just ridiculous. What do you expect? Akainu being the final boss in the World Goverment with top tiers like Dragon, Sabo, Luffy, Zoro coming after him. In a world where you have pirates like Big Mom, Kaido, Shanks, Mihawk, BB and Revolutionaries like Dragon and Sabo, the WG needs more strength than just 3 Admirals. Otherwise is to much one sided.

from where did you see i'm mad, internet person. Just saying that X character doesnt have an opponent and Oda will create it from thin air if needed is not being maaaaaaad

even toriyama had to do like 3 sets of villains during android saga(tho the difference is dbz is not focused on world building, and somehow tells a better story most of the time)

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
The holy knights will be stronger fellas that the Straw Hats or fellas of similar strength will one shot to look good. While the ones that are left standing will have the purpose of giving fodder or lower tier members of Luffy's fleet high diff fights.

They will be the Marijois Jury Men/Numbers
:finally:

G

Gorosei Informer

Big Mom and Kaido are having tea on Onigashima. They suddenly flinch, as they feel a power far beyond their own approach, but they can't pinpoint from where.

Suddenly, they both hear an adorable voice: "I can't believe Kaido has a crush on me... but, I'm going to crush him instead, teehee!"

Kaido and Big Mom are shocked as the ground splits open, and Morley rises up to stab them down into the depths below.

They say in a 2 v 1 fight vs Two Top Tiers and Morley... always bet on Morley.
:risicheck::risitameh::shame:

cant wait for the sniper holy knight, cook holy knight, sword holy knight, cyber holy knight, fishman holy knight, archeologist hater holy knight, doctor holy knight, navigator holy knight, musician holy knight

The holy knights will be stronger fellas that the Straw Hats or fellas of similar strength will one shot to look good. While the ones that are left standing will have the purpose of giving fodder or lower tier members of Luffy's fleet high diff fights.

They will be the Marijois Jury Men/Numbers
:finally:
Are the holy knights working robots like the one on Egghead? I wonder.

Status
Not open for further replies.