Character Discussion Mihawk is a Clown

Mihawk's strength is a major reason why Buggy is yonko.

A lot of people like to pretend as if Buggy is esteemed to be this great powerful pirate, but apart from random fodder, nobody actually believes Buggy is strong. We saw this with Kid's reaction to the new yonko, he accepted Luffy as a yonko but not Buggy.

If Kid knows Buggy is a fraud, then you really think the WG wouldn't? The reason for his 3 billion berry bounty isn't his strength, its his influence over his crew, including Crocodile and Mihawk.

So yeah, the reason Cross Guild is a yonko crew is Mihawk's strength + Crocodile's money + Buggy's influence. If Mihawk was actually a fraud, then Cross Guild would be no different from, say, Neo-Mads or the Kuja pirates.

I know, bc their minds have checked out

Really if making Mihawk and Crocodile submit to him be the biggest reason they would have mentioned that before his “formidable pedigree”

If you are a football player let’s say your greatest attribute is your agility speed , to dart and weave, but you also have great ability for assists (but second to agility) if I were to describe you in a formal setting I would say

“Considering his extraordinary agility, and the fact that he has made 23 assists last season…”

I mention your greatest attribute first. That’s how a normal conversation works

“Formidable pedigree” > making two YC submit to him

That’s just basic comprehension which Mihawk fans lack because literally their minds have checked out
Exactly

They don't understand Buggy became Yonko because of his own pedigree as Shanks rival, former roger pirate who broke out of iMpel down, and then having those 2 under him

I know, bc their minds have checked out

Really if making Mihawk and Crocodile submit to him be the biggest reason they would have mentioned that before his “formidable pedigree”

If you are a football player let’s say your greatest attribute is your agility speed , to dart and weave, but you also have great ability for assists (but second to agility) if I were to describe you in a formal setting I would say

“Considering his extraordinary agility, and the fact that he has made 23 assists last season…”

I mention your greatest attribute first. That’s how a normal conversation works

“Formidable pedigree” > making two YC submit to him

That’s just basic comprehension which Mihawk fans lack because literally their minds have checked out
You're pathetic. It's so obvious why you're trying to downplay Mihawk lmfao

]If I command you, it means I am by definition superior. It is not like “Spandam” which is a false comparison that you Zorotards bring up, where Spandam is just replaceable in a chain of command, where anyone can replace him, whereas Buggy is not replaceable.

When they issue his bounty they are basing it on strength + history

If it were based on strength that exceeds Buggy’s, then he can’t possibly be inferior in terms of bounty. That is simply illogical

So it means his history makes up for the difference. Even if Buggy started the organisation which has become what it is, Buggy doesn’t have Mihawk’s past which must have been gruesome.

Mihawk’s past must have in fact been so gruesome that it literally makes up for the perceived strength difference by the marines

It’s literally just that and it’s not so much more complicated than this. Mihawk was a creepy and gruesome marine hunter that killed and caused so much carnage in his wake it literally makes up for the perceived strength difference between him and his leader Buggy

]If I command you, it means I am by definition superior. It is not like “Spandam” which is a false comparison that you Zorotards bring up, where Spandam is just replaceable in a chain of command, where anyone can replace him, whereas Buggy is not replaceable.

When they issue his bounty they are basing it on strength + history

If it were based on strength that exceeds Buggy’s, then he can’t possibly be inferior in terms of bounty. That is simply illogical

So it means his history makes up for the difference. Even if Buggy started the organisation which has become what it is, Buggy doesn’t have Mihawk’s past which must have been gruesome.

Mihawk’s past must have in fact been so gruesome that it literally makes up for the perceived strength difference by the marines

It’s literally just that and it’s not so much more complicated than this. Mihawk was a creepy and gruesome marine hunter that killed and caused so much carnage in his wake it literally makes up for the perceived strength difference between him and his leader Buggy
So, in essence:

"Headcanon, headcanon, cope, cope"

When you provide the panel with Mihawk being accredited for marine hunting in his bounty, let me know.

So, in essence:

"Headcanon, headcanon, cope, cope"

When you provide the panel with Mihawk being accredited for marine hunting in his bounty, let me know.
Literally it’s been stated that people who kill civilians get a higher bounty (Kid had higher than Luffy)

Imagine killing marines for a living. That is considered worse because without marines you can’t protect civilians from getting killed

Coribou had 190 million berry bounty for killing marines while Caribou who is a logia and more central character than his brother got only 210 million despite being much stronger + having more center stage than his brother who is an unimportant character

Hence, killing marines makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE. An actual fodder to his brother got almost the same bounty. It raises your bounty manifolds, and these two brothers weren’t even known as active “marine hunters”

Hence, you’re just being dumb on purpose

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Literally it’s been stated that people who kill civilians get a higher bounty (Kid had higher than Luffy)

Imagine killing marines for a living. That is considered worse because without marines you can’t protect civilians from getting killed

Coribou had 190 million berry bounty for killing marines while Caribou who is a logia and more central character than his brother got only 210 million despite being much stronger + having more center stage than his brother who is an unimportant character

Hence, killing marines makes a HUGE DIFFERENCE. An actual fodder to his brother got almost the same bounty. It raises your bounty manifolds, and these two brothers weren’t even known as active “marine hunters”

Hence, you’re just being dumb on purpose
Except both brothers killed marines turd for brains

Except both brothers killed marines turd for brains
One uses a literal shovel as a weapon and that is clearly stated because he likes to bury marines alive. That’s why he has a shovel, that’s his trademark weapon with the epithet “blood splutterer”

while Caribou’s epithet is “wet-haired”

See the difference . Blood splutterer vs wet-haired.

It’s Coribou who does the burying alive of pirates, not Caribou.

Bitch, I already had this argument with you, I explained this exact thing

HA001

One uses a literal shovel as a weapon and that is clearly stated because he likes to bury marines alive. That’s why he has a shovel, that’s his trademark weapon with the epithet “blood splutterer”

while Caribou’s epithet is “wet-haired”

See the difference . Blood splutterer vs wet-haired.

It’s Coribou who does the burying alive of pirates, not Caribou.

Bitch, I already had this argument with you, I explained this exact thing
You haven't done shit.
Both are famous for killing marines end of story. And caribous bounty isn even that much higher.

You haven't done shit.
Both are famous for killing marines end of story. And caribous bounty isn even that much higher.
Clearly they’re not the same

They’re famous for killing marines they come across at random that interferes with them. They don’t “hunt” marines

What do they do? They bury the marines alive. Who does that? Coribou

Who wields a weapon that’s the very symbol for such actions, ie a fucking shovel? That’s right, Coribou

Who is then associated with the activity so much his epithet reflects that , ie blood splutterer nickname. while the other has a pretty boy epithet? That’s right , Caeibou is just a pretty boy according to marines

Now how can an actual fodder be worth as much as a logia?

Because marines associate him with the killings while Caeibou is a just his otherwise criminal (logia) brother in their minds

you argue like a feminist, you turd, I really have to own your ass as if I were Jordan Peterson and you’re just another dumbass feminist

Last edited:

HA001

Clearly they’re not the same

They’re famous for killing marines they come across at random that time interferes.

What do they do? They bury the marines alive. Who does that? Coribou

Who wields a weapon that’s the very symbol for such actions, ie a fucking shovel? That’s right, Coribou

Who is then associated with the activity so much his epithet reflects that , ie blood splutterer nickname. while the other has a pretty boy epithet? That’s right , Caeibou is just a pretty boy according to marines

Now how can an actual fodder be worth as much as a logia?

Because marines associate him with the killings while Caeibou is a just his otherwise criminal (logia) brother in their minds

you argue like a feminist, you turd, I really have to own your ass like I am Jordan Peterson and you’re just another dumb feminist
Having a shovel is irrelevant THEY BOTH kill marines.

Again irrelevant. Pirate hunter zoro doesn't hunt pirates.

You've just been bodied on this like the dumb fuck you are and have no answer.

Having a shovel is irrelevant THEY BOTH kill marines.

Again irrelevant. Pirate hunter zoro doesn't hunt pirates.

You've just been bodied on this like the dumb fuck you are and have no answer.
They don’t “both do it” they think it’s just Coribou that does it

Blood splutterer vs Wet-haired

Idiot virgin bitch

You argue like a fucking pussy, tens of thousands of posts of you being a pussy