Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

- CP9 said if they are not in Marijoa they will destroy everything, they talking about the Admirals and Revolutionary Captains

WTF, wait I thought Sabo was helping the revolutionaries against GB and Fujitora but he isn't? LMAO, so it's just Karasu and Morley 1x1 against the admirals? LMAOOOOOOOOOO
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Dunno bro. I think the conclusion is too drastic. I mean that's like saying Kaido's attack created a huge explosion one shotting Guernica so it went past low diff.

The important bits was Aramaki talking trash about them after pinning them down heavily implying it was barely a fight.
Well tbh kaido was furious i wouldn't be surprised if he would, out of his fury, put lethal force in his case in the club..

And Aramaki's dialog even tho its condescending and treats them like mere underlings and.. You can very well say that it wasn't even remotely hard for him and made EASY work of them, the i still doubt it didnt require ANY effort given the visuals.

Its either that it wasn't no diff but was a low diff and admirals trying in a fight would produce similar results even tho they might not be exerting like i defined (over low diff).

And its logical that the Revs did well given admirals weren't as free to exert

Man what nice days to be an op fan.
First a super awesome episode and now the most underrated character in op (sabo) is getting respect plus the admirals and holly knights!!
The chapter sounds very promising.
I hope to see some sabo and fujitora feats.
The weirdest thing in the op fandom is the opinion about admirals. It would be either underrated to the level of usopp or overrated to the level of this admiral beats two yonko....
No middle ground lol.
The holy knight in middle with the sword really caught my attention
:wonderland:

Status
Not open for further replies.