Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should learn from wano
Oda won't toss kid aside and leave Law fights main villain alongside Luffy.
Don't be like zoro fanboys.

Luffy is the one beating Imu
Doesn't matter if everyone fights Imu at one point, the one who will fight Imu the most till the end is Luffy

Luffy is the one who beat Doffy, Kaido, and will beat Imu and Teach
?

you must think im a giant moron if you think I believe Law Kills Imu. He’s going to be there because the OP OP fruit is the key to the national treasure per Doffy. That and the immortality surgery chekovs gun

What was stopping them from wiping out Whitebeard before he made it too marineford? Why did they bring all the warlords and everyone for an execution that could be botched?

Because the admirals aren't the one man armies you think they are.
Because Whitebeard is the king of the sea, fighting a sea battle against the Gura is a bad choice
They did it to minimize the damage dealt to Marine HQ and its forces
Sengoku states that they can lose even though they have superior forces, thats how dangerous Gura is

This is a war not some 1v X skirmish. Look at the results, Whitebeard pirates were completely fucked while marines and warlords were completely fine.
Half the warlords were against marines, Mihawk and Doffy dont give a shit, Aokiji and Kizaru trolling.
Basically Akainu soloing the WBPs lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
?

you must think im a giant moron if you think I believe Law Kills Imu. He’s going to be there because the OP OP fruit is the key to the national treasure per Doffy. That and the immortality surgery chekovs gun
It's the immortality surgery, not Ope Ope itself.

Is this the actual start of the final war, since the holy knights were sent out and Dragon says that this is it? Like what else can Imu do after one piece is found if his top tiers are already out there in the world.

Revo hype and Shanks is a holy knight (maybe) wtf?????

Late intro for end game villians. 9 holy knights for 9 straw hats and Luffy vs Imu. Revo being this strong is really good for the story. Seems like Admirals and marines will be irrelevant soon

Yes i have. The issue with the clone logic is that it breaks already what we know about Vegapunk and Stussy. Stussy is the first successful clone and clearly was made after Weevil, who is 35 and is a failed clone.

Shanks is 39.
It will not be the first time that Oda contradicted himself and created plot hole for the sake of surprising his readers.

Now I will find interesting that Shanks as a twin. Oda can do a lot with something like that imo

Because Whitebeard is the king of the sea, fighting a sea battle against the Gura is a bad choice
They did it to minimize the damage dealt to Marine HQ and its forces
Sengoku states that they can lose even though they have superior forces, thats how dangerous Gura is

This is a war not some 1v X skirmish. Look at the results, Whitebeard pirates were completely fucked while marines and warlords were completely fine.
Half the warlords were against marines, Mihawk and Doffy dont give a shit, Aokiji and Kizaru trolling.
Basically Akainu soloing the WBPs lol
So the real walking one man army is Whitebeard since the gura can turn the odds around.

But I gotta love how you act like Whitebeard wasn't weakened by marineford.

If Whitebeard was in his prime and didn't have to worry about Ace. He could just sink marineford, no?

Status
Not open for further replies.