Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Because Shanks is a Yonko, a pirate who's been sailing the seas with his crew all these years. The Holy Knights are a completely different group, doing different things lmao.
Have you ever heard of the word double agent?

What is stopping someone from being a Yonko and a Holy Knight? Its actually very much within the WG logic to "maintain" the 3 powers by inserting one of their own into the heirarchy to do so.

First of all, my question was rhetorical humor. I do not really think that it was someone else even tho it will be a quite interesting development imo.

But for argument sake, did you see the “Prestige”?
Yes i have. The issue with the clone logic is that it breaks already what we know about Vegapunk and Stussy. Stussy is the first successful clone and clearly was made after Weevil, who is 35 and is a failed clone.

Shanks is 39.

I’ve always had Luffy & Law vs Imu. Maybe Kid can help vs evil Shanks
You should learn from wano
Oda won't toss kid aside and leave Law fights main villain alongside Luffy.
Don't be like zoro fanboys.

Luffy is the one beating Imu
Doesn't matter if everyone fights Imu at one point, the one who will fight Imu the most till the end is Luffy

Luffy is the one who beat Doffy, Kaido, and will beat Imu and Teach

Yes, but actually... wouldnt it make sense when the government pushes one of their strongest into the pirate-yonko-system. Some more insider.
Note also that in the Ace novel it is said that Shanks is the most difficult Yonko to located.

So maybe it is because sometimes he is in Marie-geoise.

I must admit that this development make Shanks really really interesting to me. I hope Oda will not fumble the bag about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.