Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad you changed the subject, it was getting ugly for you to keep debating Aokiji's huge L. Was I not clear enough that I was making assumptions in my comment? I mean, how bad is it going to look for the admirals if even people without COC can easily recruit them? That's so disappointing. That's why BB, having COC, can save Aokiji's face a little bit...

In the end, it's not bad for BB to not have COC because he has another fruit to make up for it, something that the admirals don't have...
Hi

I firmly believe that the Holy Knights are superior to the Admirals due to being a power reserved by the WG, and Kaidou instilled fear in the elders with his fury. Kaidou should be able to defeat all 9 Holy Knights and even when exhausted, still defeat Im-sama.
the admirals are the strongest fighters of the WG, it's stated, the community just make the same mistake over and over again, overhyping mid fighters

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Imagine Kaido using blazing bagua against Morley who is holding back @Sasaki Kojirō
After several unsuccessful attempts to break through Kaidou's impenetrable body, it's unlikely that Morley will be able to cause any significant damage to him. Therefore, it's unlikely that Kaidou will fall asleep while Morley continues to hit him, and when Kaidou wakes up, Morley will likely be exhausted from his failed attempts.

Status
Not open for further replies.