Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Bruh whats wrong with this forum💀
We're discussing devil fruits here, calm your tits sonny
Smoker's speed isnt hyped to be anything of note lol. It's just how you characterize it.

Soot is essentially solid particles left behind after combustion, while Smoke is gas. Karasu has also displayed better mobility than Smoker ever did.

Plus, who knows what else he has in store? Poisoning using Soot? Yea his fruit is folding Smoker's lol.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Akainu only needed one leg to stop Whitebeard's bisento quake.
Kizaru only needed one leg to pin down Whitebeard's bisento.
Aramaki easily restrained Kaido clone.

Admirals raw power is easily > Yonkos'. :kata:
:luffylaugh::luffylaugh:I love it when you distort things in such a way that they sound funny to me, keep entertaining me man... Maybe you are one of the few people who make me smile on this forum.

That cutlass design is currently only shared between Roger, Rayleigh, Rocks and Shanks so its not exactly "common" outside of generic pirates having it lol.

Better yet, not one current Marine or WG member carries a cutlass. They all have meitos. Even John Giant, the most piratey looking Marine, has a meito

So yes, it stands reason to think that this person may actually be a pirate lol.
Nope, this is false. Onigumo literally has 8 of them :suresure:

Sorry, but they are not because Oda told you so?

That phrase says military force exactly because the others are included, if not they would have said Navy's ultimate etc....

Also, as I said, other phrases say the exact same thing
Well if you use real world logic on it, it does. Spy services are not included in military strength. As no one is supposed to know that they exist. And a spy is not a soldier. So if the holy knight are strong but not part of the the Navy and they are also not part of CP. But instead serve the gorosei directly then they would not be counted. As they do not serve the world nobles but just the gorosei. I do think though that it is to early to discuss this as we don’t know anything about them yet. It could be very well that they are World nobles themselves and that is why they are considered “holy knights”. I mean Doffy is proof that the WN have the potential to be powerful.

Status
Not open for further replies.