Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I don't hate him, but that's not gonna make me stop acknowledging him as being far below the Admirals. Because that's as far as his, uh, "greatness" was shown in the manga. :cheers:
Although it is true that your lack of hatred towards Kaidou may not change your misguided perception of the Admirals' strength, it is important to consider that there may be other aspects of the character that contribute to their greatness beyond raw power. I know that the Admirals in terms of raw power don't even come close to the Yonkou and especially to Kaidou, who is superior to all of them, but you should find another characteristic in the Admirals that reflects their greatness because in terms of strength, I think it's impossible for them, especially when Morley, even while restricted, is defeating two of them. LOL:cheers:

Somebody mentioned this before. We are still missing 9 out of the 12 supreme graded blades.
The only ones known are Mihawks Yoru, Whitebeard weapon and Gold Rogers Sword. The 9 holy knights might as well have the rest of them ( we dont know who has the shodai kitetsu yet )
dam this is a solid catch if i remember right road to laughtale hyped up wb bladed weapeon talking about it rank being necessary to channel all his strength that being said if they all hold supremem graded blades they should be beastly to say the least

Status
Not open for further replies.