Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

Unfortunately for the admirals, you are right. No admiral posseses ACOC which would really make it difficult for them to do any meaningful damage to characters like Kaido.
It's true, which makes the TOP TIERS admirals that are ranked at the bottom of the list, after all they don't have COC which is a big deciding factor, and among the strongest in the world, those who possess it are part of a minority that are the strongest among the strongest. There may be exceptions like Yamato who is on the same level as Green Bull and Fujitora, but the others like Kaidou, Roger, WB, Luffy, Shanks, Big Mom, Zoro, Mihawk, BB, are the characters who are the strongest among the strongest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kaido of the hundred hostages fans have very short memory, he spent like an entire chapter getting ragdolled by the scrubbards (so useless against Ryo they made Yamato give up on her dream) and even got knocked out for a few seconds at the end of it. I still remember how people called him disappointing and weak back then, even thinking he might fall against the scabbards lol.
Kaido is just a big punching bag, really. Like, just hit him harder to beat him like Luffy did. :milaugh:

Could be the back, in which case the only thing that's similar to Shanks, is the sword which is a common sword design used by Oda
That cutlass design is currently only shared between Roger, Rayleigh, Rocks and Shanks so its not exactly "common" outside of generic pirates having it lol.

Better yet, not one current Marine or WG member carries a cutlass. They all have meitos. Even John Giant, the most piratey looking Marine, has a meito

So yes, it stands reason to think that this person may actually be a pirate lol.

Which makes them the WG's strongest force.
Not necessarily! The WG forces are comprised of more than military forces. Military force in that co text only includes the navy but their other branches are not included, like chipper pool and the holy knights. I still think the Admirals are stronger than the holy knights but the HK will not be that far behind.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Top Yonko would easily be able to one shot Morley or Karasu.

Unless you think they’re stronger than Act 1 Luffy or Kidd
After or before Kaido couldn't kill Kinemon with AdvCoC bonk to the skull?

We can play this all day.

Admirals were restricted by the environment and once again. This was a fast-paced action, they weren't fighting for hours or anything.

Nice catch mate.

We need a big Holy Knights analysis thread when the chapter comes out.:smart:
Yes, you can find so many references by just searching up the number 9, be it in the bible or general lore. It will be a very nice chapter to analyze. This will be fun. I am sure someone in this Forum or elsewhere will find good clues where Oda got inspired from. Chapter Cover of 699 was referenced here earlier, which shows the strawhats in Knight attire foreshadowing?

These are the type of Chapters I enjoy the most. You can deep dive and learn something new while reading about things you usually would never touch upon.

Each One Piece Arc so far made me read about topics, I would've a 100% ignored otherwise

:denzimote:

Status
Not open for further replies.