Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And even Sabo fans aren't really the type to post on forums like these

No offense @Seth but most Sabo fans are girls :kayneshrug: and this is a 90% male forum

Meanwhile Dragon has a lot of fans but he got overshadowed for too long that a lot here are just waiting for him to come back, hoping Oda doesn't drop the ball
No problem.

I am odd with this and a few other people. Always liked Sabo more than Ace. I was hyped when Sabo was reintroduced into the series.

I find him more interesting than Ace. Never liked Ace that much.

All those bitches crying that he is Ace 2.0 can't fucking read.

They just use the same fruit.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
can we talk about how there are 3 logia users present, but for some reason Aramaki is fighting Morley instead of Sabo and Karasukingufy

I can understand why Oda wouldn't have Aramaki go against his worst matchup, but c'mon it's been so long since we've had a logia vs logia fight

Apollo

The Sol King
can we talk about how there are 3 logia users present, but for some reason Aramaki is fighting Morley instead of Sabo and Karasukingufy

I can understand why Oda wouldn't have Aramaki go against his worst matchup, but c'mon it's been so long since we've had a logia vs logia fight
Maybe Aramaki will make Morley lose some of his weight. I really don't like his design.

Status
Not open for further replies.