Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even as an admirals stan i can't wank these lame ass revo commanders, would die with my agenda before doing that. the giant ugly okama is vet level at most and saved by PLOT. They should all get the same treatment Kuzan gave to BB crew.
Because it's CANON that dfless Sabo was the second strongest revo commander and all his post-mera self could do is express frustration when Fujitora was using him to stall time. Oda is a HACK or SENILE?
Assmirals are just fraudulent:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yamato said Green bull ran away because of Shanks THIS TIME. that's not gonna happen every time so that's why Yamato stayed, and Luffy was assured that Yamato could defend Wano from the likes of green bull
Bro, Shanks had to step in because Ryokugyu was about to get serious and he would annihilate them unless Luffy and co would intervene too.

Check how pissed off Shanks was that Ryokugyu wanted to go all out. It's real and it's there.

Yamato is overrated as fuck.

Lmfaooo so it wasn't even Sabo who damaged Fujitora 😂?

Always said Fuji is the easiest Admiral to deal with due to lack of logia fruit. This is perfectly reasonable if he was holding back and got scratched up by crows.

But I'm sorry I ain't here to defend Fuji if Karasu had him on life support 😭

The only way Fuji comes out of this looking ok is if he was fighting all the revs together and Karasu caught him slipping.
He ain't on life support lol, likely bleeding.. not a big deal for a non-logia with normal durability.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If 1 admiral is capable of flattening Dragon's strongest commanders. Dragon has 0 business going against the World Government and has virtually wasted 20 years of his life.

You made assumptions on how strong you think Karasu is based on whatever portrayal you wanted to use. Then when he goes against an established character you judge the established character based on your assumptions about Karasu, rather than Karasu being judged based on how he did against Fujitora.

That is a flawed rationality my friend.
Lmfao an injured Akainu literally walked past Ivankov and defeated him. I need a lot more evidence than some text leaks to change the established hierarchy.

Plz spare me this bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.