Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know about Fraudbull, but Fujitora likely wasn't going all out for his allegiances
Moreover only a scene doesn't say much

Revs where going all out in 4 vs 2 while Admirals not and fought in 2 vs 4, remember the difference between Kid and Law vs Big Mom and Kid vs Shanks/Law vs Blackbeard (granted Shanks >> Big Mom and Blackbeard >> Big Mom but you get the point)
Fujitora was about to get serious at one point but they ran away, nothing happened

Remember that regardless of anything, Morley and Karasu are bound to be weaker than Ivankov
The same Ivankov who was mid diffed by Magellan

Magellan who I really can't see surpassing Katakuri, let alone Marco/King, go figure Yamato, go figure an Admiral

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You have literally proven my point, in which you with your baseless assumptions believed Ivankov is stronger than the rest of the commanders. I pointed out a flaw in your rationality and your counter is literally "spare me this bullshit".

But do continue.

That is post-Dressrosa thing my friend, you're not countering my point with that.
My dude the chapter ain't even out yet. You're reading texts of leaks....and you want me to go against established portrayal for some leaks dfkm.

Akainu walk diffed Ivankov. So much for your rev commanders. It'll take a lot more than some early text to make me take the commanders seriously.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sabo vs Akainu becomes more and more likely.

Akainu is just another general.

The gorosei and Imu have probably seen dozens of Akainu's in their near immortal lives.

A fleet admiral isn't as impressive as you guys think.
Don't belittle the Admirals just because the fandom can't read and forces the bad narrative.

Admirals are the strongest fighting force of WG, even if someone is stronger than them that doesn't make Admirals useless or weak, lol.

About Sabo vs Akainu, hell yeah. Give me that.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah that's pretty annoying. Blackbeard bled like a big from pre-ts Luffy punch, and Garp was wearing bandages like 2-3 weeks after MF.
Slander is funny but it's really not a big deal. Now you tell me Fuji got knocked out that would be another story.
I'm tired of reactionary reading.

I clown other characters a lot but I do know what they can and can't do.

Status
Not open for further replies.