Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
This is your boy Kizaru after fighting Rayleigh :josad: =>

All of those have asteriks, King+Queen were injured and offscreened, Yamato was told not to fight, Weevil's strength is a question, you should be worried lmao
Not worried a bit. The moment Yamato failed to scratch him with a full strength advCoC swing to the head I knew the dude was built different.

That same strike might put Fuji, Shanks and others in a coma if it landed. Gigabull's just built different.

The only way I can see him take real damage is by Sabo. I'll be surprised if Morley did anything meaningful.

All that aside man I'll die laughing if Fuji ends up showing advCoC, I would pay to see the most downplayed Admiral be the only one to have advCoC, I think he has a legit shot at it given his fighting style.

Oda always hypes up every new challenge for the Straw Hats for it to be their "STRONGEST" one yet to create a narrative tension.

Rocks era: Rocks.

Roger era: Roger.

Post Roger era: Whitebeard.

New era: Shanks.

Kaido is strong but not undefeatable.
As I said Kaido was the strongest pirate during Wano Kuni since WK ended the cards are mixed. Of course Kaido won‘t be the strongest.

Keep in mind, that I said strongest Pirate. Kaido > Akainu, Kuzan and all the other 3 admirals, but BB, Shanks, Mihawk, Imu, Gorosei, holy knight & Dragon and very soon Luffy will end up stronger than him

Recently, I've been seeing a lot of Old Rayleigh comparisons with random characters.

Rayleigh would mid diff all Admirals 1 v 1 (exception being Akainu).

Pre timeskip Blackbeard was getting cocky versus Sengoku, with Garp directly by his side.

Yonkou Blackbeard ran for the hills at the mere sight of the Dark King. Put some respect on Rayleigh's name!
Post automatically merged:

You answered your own question. I said it would be weird if Kaido‘s random coating being hotter than Akainu‘s magma.
Sorry, I misread your reply. We agree, cool.

Not worried a bit. The moment Yamato failed to scratch him with a full strength advCoC swing to the head I knew the dude was built different.

That same strike might put Fuji, Shanks and others in a coma if it landed. Gigabull's just built different.

The only way I can see him take real damage is by Sabo. I'll be surprised if Morley did anything meaningful.

All that aside man I'll die laughing if Fuji ends up showing advCoC, I would pay to see the most downplayed Admiral be the only one to have advCoC, I think he has a legit shot at it given his fighting style.
Dude, Worley just used his own DF to mold his penis into a blade... It's over.

Fans of Big Job fogot she was one shot by YC2 and embarrassed multiple times by fodder SHs
Fans of Crydo forgot he was stabbed skin to skin by Kiku and Kinemon
Fans of Sword forgot Posthawk and Wista/ Rayleigh vs Kizaru
Fans of BBPs forgot they bitched out from Akainu and Aokiji

This is manga canon, not fanfics you jerk off to
:josad:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Oda always hypes up every new challenge for the Straw Hats for it to be their "STRONGEST" one yet to create a narrative tension.

Rocks era: Rocks.

Roger era: Roger.

Post Roger era: Whitebeard.

New era: Shanks.

Kaido is strong but not undefeatable.
LMAO, and which of those you listed is actually invincible, Seth? None of them are.

To be the strongest character, you don't have to be invincible, just the strongest. Being the strongest gives you a higher chance of winning a one-on-one fight.

Even the strongest of men, according to Orlumbs, cannot overcome the power of numbers. Whitebeard stated that he couldn't remain the strongest forever, and Roger contracted an illness. There is currently no one invincible, and according to Marco in chapter 1059, the current era belongs to Luffy. Before him, it belonged to Kaidou, whom Green Bull declared to fear.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Fans of Big Job fogot she was one shot by YC2 and embarrassed multiple times by fodder SHs
Fans of Crydo forgot he was stabbed skin to skin by Kiku and Kinemon
Fans of Sword forgot Posthawk and Wista/ Rayleigh vs Kizaru
Fans of BBPs forgot they bitched out from Akainu and Aokiji

This is manga canon, not fanfics you jerk off to
:josad:
I hold Admirals to a bit higher standard. Fuji ain't measuring up. He's more Yonkou caliber so far.

Logia are just different different.

The one that vaporized Onigashima's horn and would have vaporized a G5 ACoC and CoA clad Luffy if not for barrier haki.
To address your second point, your point is that if Luffy didn't defend himself he would be dead.

Literally any attack in the verse not defended by haki can be fatal.

G5 ACoC and CoA clad Bajra Gun prevailed in this clash and ironically sent Kaido into Magma LOL

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
"I was talking about ULTI"

Nowhere you did mention ULTI, i did mention her as example of Oni who is weak without enough training and fights
Are you challenged?

Here blind boy:
She needed a sneak point blank attack to knock out Ulti for! ( drum rolls please ) few seconds.
Oh, Greenbum now. Fact stands, Shanks decided to step in when Ryokugyu said he will go serious now.

Cry me a river.

To address your second point, your point is that if Luffy didn't defend himself he would be dead.

Literally any attack in the verse not defended by haki can be fatal.

G5 ACoC and CoA clad Bajra Gun prevailed in this clash and ironically sent Kaido into Magma LOL
Blud, no offense, but you've got some reading issues, that wasn't my point at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.