Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Greenbull made Yamato quit her dream. I ain't reading all that.
You already did read. She stayed behind to beat the ass and drive away dudes as strong as Greenbull and Luffy sees her as strong enough to beat Greenbull and drive him away since Luffy saw Greenbull and can feel how strong he is with observation haki just like Rayleigh does. That's why luffy said he feels more relief and won't be worried because Yamato is there.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
While Yamato wasn't even serious and Momo saved his ass by not allowing her to fight, she wasn't even fighting, while here are you Admiral Stan hypocrite, bringing the holding back argument just for Admirals but not for her, pathetic Hypocrite

Same Greenbum did no damage to Momo, while Yamato even when not serious can damage Kaido even when in Base.

Greenbum couldn't even hurt Morley who wasn't nerfed, Greenbum got burned by Momo fire, Greenbum got speed blitzed by Base nerfed casual blow of Yamato, not even Base Thunder Bagua
You are fucking crazy.

"Momo saved his ass by not allowing her to fight".

Get the fuck outta here:suresure: Fodder saved Admiral's ass from getting beat by who? Yamato?:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Get lost and don't quote me anymore.

Fans of Big Job fogot she was one shot by YC2 and embarrassed multiple times by fodder SHs
Fans of Crydo forgot he was stabbed skin to skin by Kiku and Kinemon
Fans of Sword forgot Posthawk and Wista/ Rayleigh vs Kizaru
Fans of BBPs forgot they bitched out from Akainu and Aokiji

This is manga canon, not fanfics you jerk off to
:josad:
Fans of Akainu forgot Curiel.

You are fucking crazy.

"Momo saved his ass by not allowing her to fight".

Get the fuck outta here:suresure: Fodder saved Admiral's ass from getting beat by who? Yamato?:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Get lost and don't quote me anymore.
You get the fuck out of here with your pathetic hypocrite slander.

When Greenbull manages to deal damage to any fighter ain't nerfed or do any damage to Momo, then you can may compare him to Base Yamato who knocked his ass down to the ground with one no named blow when she was nerfed post the war.

Until then, Greenbum will be known as weakass Admiral can't do shit vs even Morley and did no damage to Morley

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Where did I say those who I mentioned are invincible? I used a different term and it was because Kaido to some of you think is undefeatable, he is not.

Also, I didn't use the word invincible. I said undefeatable. Use a better translator.

I just named people who were stronger than Kaido in each era. Kaido was never the strongest. Never will be. He surely is crazy strong and rightfully so, but not the strongest.
Also, I didn't use the word invincible. I said undefeatable. Use a better translator.
The word "undefeatable" means "unbeatable" or "invincible". It is an adjective that describes something or someone that is incapable of being defeated or overcome in a fight or competition. Although there may be some subtle differences between the words "undefeatable" and "invincible", both generally convey the idea of something or someone that is extremely strong and difficult to be defeated. In other words, the word "undefeatable" is often used as a synonym for "invincible" and suggests a strength or ability that is nearly unattainable or incomparable.
I just named people who were stronger than Kaido in each era. Kaido was never the strongest. Never will be. He surely is crazy strong and rightfully so, but not the strongest.
It seems like you're not reading things correctly, Seth. Do you have a vision problem? Why don't you try seriously counter-arguing each image below?

I just named people who were stronger than Kaido in each era.
Look at you bragging because Xebec is possibly stronger than a 15-year-old Kaido apprentice? However, Xebec was never placed above Prime Kaido.

Who's next? Roger? Roger died and was executed during a period when Kaido possibly didn't reach his peak strength. Furthermore, there is information in the manga that contradicts the logic of Roger being superior to Kaido, and one of that information is King's statement: "Just keep being the strongest," and this applies to Prime WB, who was seen in later chapters avoiding conflict with Kaido.

Regarding Shanks, Seth, there isn't a single line in all 1084 manga chapters that puts Shanks above Kaido, not even a statement that implies it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.