Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
By whom exactly? Lmao

By the way, do you see the image below? Is it the same website that you seem to be reading the official chapters on, right? You claimed that I wasn't reading the official translation, however...
Post the official translations not fan ones then.

True. But there are characters who are more or less important to the story. Yamato isn't. Dumb fanservice character which no one likes for anything more than her looks.
Post automatically merged:

She is not a Top Tier, you can't read and she is never going to be relevant character.

Go cope with it. Yamatard clown.
Shut the fuck up with your delusional hate, she 1 v 1 Hybrid Kaido and didn't loose, different from Acoc Luffy from 1010 who lost because he was too weak as said by Kaido.

Your top tier Greenbumm is getting clowned by Oda and didn't do shit vs Morley

True. But there are characters who are more or less important to the story. Yamato isn't. Dumb fanservice character which no one likes for anything more than her looks.
Post automatically merged:

She is not a Top Tier, you can't read and she is never going to be relevant character.

Go cope with it. Yamatard clown.
Only Fan favorites characters like Doffy,Shanks,Mihawk,Katakuri,Marco etc.. Even after they arc end they always will be back.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Shut the fuck up with your delusional hate, she 1 v 1 Hybrid Kaido and didn't loose, different from Acoc Luffy from 1010 who lost because he was too weak as said by Kaido.

Your top tier Greenbumm is getting clowned by Oda and didn't do shit vs Morley
Nope. Cry bitch.

Only Fan favorites characters like Doffy,Shanks,Mihawk,Katakuri,Marco etc.. Even after they arc end they always will be back.
Shanks, Mihawk have importance to the story.

Katakuri and Marco. As well as Doffy.

I guess there will be this big all out war and they will fight there probably.

When we are having a discussion, it's important that the arguments presented are logical and based on concrete facts. If there is no clear connection between the premises and the conclusion, the argument will not be valid. Therefore, it's essential that you provide relevant evidence to support your point of view and, thus, arrive at a coherent and well-founded conclusion. Otherwise, there will be no basis to continue the discussion in a productive manner, and I will simply have to label you as nothing more than a TROLL.

It's your assumption to think that way, however, I have already done my part by posting the evidence clearly demonstrating that Yamato was constantly being prevented from performing any function in that fight, and the same applies to the other retainers. You don't need to be a literary genius to understand this simple fact. Whether Yamato can or cannot defeat Green Bull is a supposition, but due to the fact that Yamato was ordered not once or twice but three times not to interfere in the confrontation, it makes me think that she would have caused serious consequences to Green Bull even if exhausted from fighting in the Onigashima war.

And at a certain point, Green Bull began to feel ashamed of being beaten by an 8-year-old boy who was discovering how to use his powers. According to the admiral, he was in a lot of pain just from receiving attacks from a child.

ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, i think y'all say "Cherry on the top" :

Aramaki was using Fire Break Forest which is a anti-fire, it literally counter the main counter of Aramaki's fruit so everything that happen after that and that use fire literally did anything to Aramaki and you can cry about that :suresure:

Now i want you to answer something, why didn't you posted the Yamato ACoc hit on Aramaki ? Maybe its too much of a L for everything you just said , huh ?

:josad:It's actually Revo that we're holding back more than Admirals
CP pointing that our just make Admirals look weaker than before

King is trash! I always told you that.
How's karasu and Morley doing better to 2 admirals than King and queen did to GB 2 Admirals?
Also Momo did better than him

Calamities are the weakest commanders
Thays why weakened Cracker and Jozu lost 1v1 to Kuzan ,while weakened King and weakened queen + gifters lost badly to GB

RHP top 3 ~ SCs >~ BBP top 3 (no kuzan) > WBP top 3 > Calamities

Honestly depends how it's done. It should came as no surprise if given a free hit Fuji is susceptible to damage. He isn't a logia nor a natural durability freak.

The reason this sounds worse than we thought is cause it wasn't even Sabo who gave him the injuries. If these spoilers are true, I'm gonna give Fuji the benefit of the doubt and say it's the combination of Fuji not focusing on Karasu and also being unable to use his df to flex his AOE. I'm sure the chapter ends with Fuji retaliating and making the commanders shit their pants.

In neutral ground Fuji would probably flatten multiple rev commanders. But under these conditions Fuji is the most exposed. Greenbull honestly should fare better in theory.
Copium
Competent Admirals couldn't handle sabo & 2 Vets lol
"Fuji CoO is too good, he beats X " can't block karasu attacks

You weren't ignoring, since you are the one started slandering her and using hypocrite takes to try make a bum like Greenbull couldn't even hurt Morley to be above Yamato who can 1 v 1 Acoc Hybrid Kaido

Even when she is irrelevant now she is stronger than your bum that when is relevant is getting clowned by Oda
She literally said herself "i can't win dawg", do y'all even read :myman:

When we are having a discussion, it's important that the arguments presented are logical and based on concrete facts. If there is no clear connection between the premises and the conclusion, the argument will not be valid. Therefore, it's essential that you provide relevant evidence to support your point of view and, thus, arrive at a coherent and well-founded conclusion. Otherwise, there will be no basis to continue the discussion in a productive manner, and I will simply have to label you as nothing more than a TROLL.

It's your assumption to think that way, however, I have already done my part by posting the evidence clearly demonstrating that Yamato was constantly being prevented from performing any function in that fight, and the same applies to the other retainers. You don't need to be a literary genius to understand this simple fact. Whether Yamato can or cannot defeat Green Bull is a supposition, but due to the fact that Yamato was ordered not once or twice but three times not to interfere in the confrontation, it makes me think that she would have caused serious consequences to Green Bull even if exhausted from fighting in the Onigashima war.

And at a certain point, Green Bull began to feel ashamed of being beaten by an 8-year-old boy who was discovering how to use his powers. According to the admiral, he was in a lot of pain just from receiving attacks from a child.

:risitameh:

:kayneshrug:And people think Admirals low diff Katakuri lol
He's much faster than any admiral bar maybe Kizaru.
Has better CoO than Fuji
Has skills and haki to push any admiral to upper-mid diff or lower-high diff!

Katakuri > Marco > Perospero > Karasu/Morley

There's a reason why Katakuri and Benn are the remaining YCs thag havent fougut a top tier or looked bad yet vs top tiers.
Admirals can't beat them easily. They have top haki and skills for a reason

Status
Not open for further replies.