Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How is getting KOd better than some scratches 😂 dkm
Who KOed BM?

How do you get KOed and sleep snoring without any damage? Not forgetting she was hungry and sleepy already for days before reaching Udon.

Queen himslf hypes her "aura changed.." while shitting his pants.
:gokulaugh:and she was nerfed : no memories, haki and df, fighting lUffy when Queen dropped on her

Fuji on the other hand wasn't nerfed mentally nor physically yet sent to hospital

You make excuses for Admirals being incompétent

GB couldn't beat Momo 1v1, couldn't handle Morley lol

No wonder why weakened G2/g3 could give fuji low diff battle at DR

BM is just superior than Admiraks : physically and haki wise.
She also counters them with her df.
Time to accept it!

There's no revo hurting her bar Sabo, Kuma ans Dragon. (Oh also Ivankov internal moves)

Last edited:
S

Sasaki Kojirō

I am not going to harass you over your opinion.

I just want to know what kind of difficulty you think Mihawk will give Kaido considering you hype him to above Admirals.
My opinion may vary depending on what Mihawk shows, but currently Mihawk is shown to have a high dif over Kaido, an extreme dif over WSS Zoro, and an average dif over the Admirals. XD

Eh..
It did:
Slam him into the ground
Give him a headache
Make him sweat and acknowledge the power of the attack
So..
ACoc attack : Yeowww, good haki mate lets fight !

Boro Breath that literally didn't do anything to him : mouth open , blank eyes and all of that.

You did enter in a bait i didn't even created , you literally confirm what i did say, the ACoc hit literally destroyed everything y'all can say on Aramaki.

So she put her dreams on hold, which mean she want to protect wano right ? She wouldn't let Aramaki rampage everybody right ?

Why did she used the word "Saved" which litteraly mean Keep Safe/rescue something/someone from danger/harm, that LITERALLY MEAN, she wasn't able to do so, she wasn't able to protect the country :)
The word saved is commonly used for even minor things, "Saved me from needing to do that, saved that certain small thing from happening" etc etc.

If she couldn't beat him, she would ask Luffy to stay until Momo grows strong enough, which is the contrary of what she did, she stayed because she can beat Greenbull and kick him out.

She have better feats than him who only have feats vs nerfed characters who did fight a war, even Marco was nerfed and had bandages post War. Same Greenbull when fighting someone ain't nerfed like Morley, he did no damage to Morley, since Morley is shown in Kamabaka with no injury or Bandage.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
My opinion may vary depending on what Mihawk shows, but currently Mihawk is shown to have a high dif over Kaido, an extreme dif over WSS Zoro, and an average dif over the Admirals. XD
Do you think Swordsmen in general might be Kaido's weakness?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Admirals wankers arguments. : "could have won if they weren't in mariejois"
"Would have done this . "

Coulda
Woulda
Shoulda

Didn't happen!
What is so wrong with this?

Admirals didn't go all out, neither of the sides actually did. It wasn't even a proper battle but a skirmish.

Admirals wankers arguments. : "could have won if they weren't in mariejois"
"Would have done this . "

Coulda
Woulda
Shoulda

Didn't happen!
So you know. In another explanation of how this fight was going you get mad every time I tell you Ryokugyu wasn't challenged by said group.

Now I am confused:luffywat:
:jackcopium:
ACoc attack : Yeowww, good haki mate lets fight !

Boro Breath that literally didn't do anything to him : mouth open , blank eyes and all of that.

You did enter in a bait i didn't even created , you literally confirm what i did say, the ACoc hit literally destroyed everything y'all can say on Aramaki.
Bolo Breath is an elemental counter of course it'd have him like that, you fucking troglodyte.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Do you think Swordsmen in general might be Kaido's weakness?
I could agree with that, however, the opposite is also true. Kaido is a bad matchup for swordsman as well, especially those who do not possess the ability to cut flames and have average Haki.

The word saved is commonly used for even minor things, "Saved me from needing to do that, saved that certain small thing from happening" etc etc.

If she couldn't beat him, she would ask Luffy to stay until Momo grows strong enough, which is the contrary of what she did, she stayed because she can beat Greenbull and kick him out.

She have better feats than him who only have feats vs nerfed characters who did fight a war, even Marco was nerfed and had bandages post War. Same Greenbull when fighting someone ain't nerfed like Morley, he did no damage to Morley, since Morley is shown in Kamabaka with no injury or Bandage.
Didn’t Yamato want Luffy to face up GB but Momo prevented her? I don’t think she is strong enough to defeat GB but she can sure give him a high diff fight atleast

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For this type of thing, I look at it, like how real life fights work. Sometimes, there are notable gaps in talent and strength, and sometimes, just one fighter won, but it could have been the other way.
It was a fast paced matchup.

Throw all the memes and agendas away.

Do you see Karasu or Morley beating either Fuji or Ryo in 1 vs 1 if they both go all out? Probably not.

People overreact to this skirmish.

Didn’t Yamato want Luffy to face up GB but Momo prevented her? I don’t think she is strong enough to defeat GB but she can sure give him a high diff fight atleast

Yamato knows that if strong people come to Wano the Samurai might meet a bad fate, So he stayed there not because he thinks is stronger than Greenbull but to help the samurai

Status
Not open for further replies.