Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Man, I've been told that Knicks will get past Heat easily because no Oladipo and Herro.

What happened?

They are down 1-3:suresure:

She would win ? :suresure::suresure::suresure:

Then why she need to put her dreams on hold WHILE saying that the haki saved the country ? The word SAVE is really important to understand, her dreams on hold OBLITERATE your whole "sHe WaSNt AbLE TO fIghT" thing (even the fact that she wouldn't let momo die or even heavily injured was enough, but i don't buy any Head cannons, like you do with you bringing the plot :noo:) and she STILL SAY "The haki saved the country", nah dude you need to accept that fact :suresure::suresure:
She put her dreams on hold to protect wano from bums are at least as strong as Greenbull and kick them out of Wano until Momo is strong enough to protect Wano not needing her anymore.
If she couldn't do so, she wouldn't ask for that and would ask for Luffy to stay.

Wano which includes citizens were saved from having party ruined or having any casualties.

You got debunked the moment i proved you lied about she said she can't win, when in reality she never said that and she stayed because she knows she can beat Greenbull if she couldn't she wouldn't stay and wouldn't let Luffy get out of Wano.

Linlin no diffs Morley or Karasu!
She has only trashed Judge & Queen who are above those 2

Oda would never have BM struggle vs Momo! She no diffs him

Katakuri alone mod diffs Karasu and Morley together 1v2
They can't hurt him! Nor rest to his moves.

At this point Marine fans are irritating as zoro fans

Yonko >= Oden /FA> prime Rayleigh/ Admirals > Mihawk /Old Legends >~ Benn/Kid/Law >= Inbetweeners > Warlords/ YCs
Luffy > Zoro

These are facts that won't change
Lil question ndule.

What is the balance for you, lemme rephrase it, how many Yonko Crew = Marine + warlods ?

Seth

โ€Ž
I disagree, Mihawk is above the Admirals.
Fujitora is a swordsman and Mihawk is considered the strongest swordsman in the world.
What difficulty is Mihawk vs Kaido to you? Considering what someone weaker than Mihawk did to Kaido.

ON TOP OF EVERYTHING, i think y'all say "Cherry on the top" :

Aramaki was using Fire Break Forest which is a anti-fire, it literally counter the main counter of Aramaki's fruit so everything that happen after that and that use fire literally did anything to Aramaki and you can cry about that :suresure:

Now i want you to answer something, why didn't you posted the Yamato ACoc hit on Aramaki ? Maybe its too much of a L for everything you just said , huh ?
Eh..
It did:
Slam him into the ground
Give him a headache
Make him sweat and acknowledge the power of the attack
So..

If the knights are powerful enough to destroy a country, they are as strong as Buster call atleast. They are sure strong and since they have been always there for a long time, they have much more going for them over admirals even though we know more about admirals than them. Sadly admirals are becoming more and more background characters.

Seth

โ€Ž
Eh..
It did:
Slam him into the ground
Give him a headache
Make him sweat and acknowledge the power of the attack
So..
Okay and what it achieved ultimately?

I mean was Ryo handicapped from that moment onwards or he continue to fight like nothing happened?

S

Sasaki Kojirล

What difficulty is Mihawk vs Kaido to you? Considering what someone weaker than Mihawk did to Kaido.
I unfortunately do not know what hypothetical difficulty I could give to Mihawk in this example, as the set of skills varies from character to character. Therefore, assuming anything currently would be premature on my part, and for that reason, I prefer to stay out of this debate. XD

If the knights are powerful enough to destroy a country, they are as strong as Buster call atleast. They are sure strong and since they have been always there for a long time, they have much more going for them over admirals even though we know more about admirals than them. Sadly admirals are becoming more and more background characters.
Well, to be fair, there's a difference between razing a country's cities and such and outright destroying the island. For example, Bobbin was able to do the former.

She put her dreams on hold to protect wano from bums are at least as strong as Greenbull and kick them out of Wano until Momo is strong enough to protect Wano not needing her anymore.
If she couldn't do so, she wouldn't ask for that and would ask for Luffy to stay.

Wano which includes citizens were saved from having party ruined or having any casualties.

You got debunked the moment i proved you lied about she said she can't win, when in reality she never said that and she stayed because she knows she can beat Greenbull if she couldn't she wouldn't stay and wouldn't let Luffy get out of Wano.
So she put her dreams on hold, which mean she want to protect wano right ? She wouldn't let Aramaki rampage everybody right ?

Why did she used the word "Saved" which litteraly mean Keep Safe/rescue something/someone from danger/harm, that LITERALLY MEAN, she wasn't able to do so, she wasn't able to protect the country :)

Seth

โ€Ž
I unfortunately do not know what hypothetical difficulty I could give to Mihawk in this example, as the set of skills varies from character to character. Therefore, assuming anything currently would be premature on my part, and for that reason, I prefer to stay out of this debate. XD
I am not going to harass you over your opinion.

I just want to know what kind of difficulty you think Mihawk will give Kaido considering you hype him to above Admirals.

I can only hope Scott Foster is here to make sure Warriors don't go down 3-1. Seems way too optimistic.

I know for a fact though without refs intervention Warriors would wrap this series up in 6.
Fingers crossed, but I dont see Warriors winning this without an all-timer from Steph. Draymond might not be motivated (dude is like Lebron's biggest supporter), and Poole is playing like trash

Why are Yonkou fanboys so mad in this thread lmfaooo you would think the Yonkou took the L the way y'all are seething.
Smh still hating on yonkos

:kayneshrug:And people think Admirals low diff Katakuri lol
He's much faster than any admiral bar maybe Kizaru.
Has better CoO than Fuji
Has skills and haki to push any admiral to upper-mid diff or lower-high diff!

Katakuri > Marco > Perospero > Karasu/Morley

There's a reason why Katakuri and Benn are the remaining YCs thag havent fougut a top tier or looked bad yet vs top tiers.
Admirals can't beat them easily. They have top haki and skills for a reason
Imagine Karasu and Morley fighting against Katakuri and King

Status
Not open for further replies.