Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least admirals > YC1+
This thing doesn't change
Well
Admirals are above any YC (including Mihawk , katakuri and benn)

Oda made it clear: Admirals can't lose to YCs or warlords even if they're healthy!
Mihawk loses high diff to Admirals
Benn and Katakuri lose upper-mid diff
Shiryu, Marco, Sanji and Zoro lose mid diff
The rest lose solid low diff.
Weakened YCs lose low diff tho : like how King, Cracker and Queen all lost

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I could agree with that, however, the opposite is also true. Kaido is a bad matchup for swordsman as well, especially those who do not possess the ability to cut flames and have average Haki.
Mihawk and Shanks are the worst fights for Kaido if we are talking strong pirates.

He beats Big Mom easily in my opinion. Big Mom appeared to be gifted in many departments but I feel like she doesn't have a one strong side.

Blackbeard is a wild card. Do we assume he turns off Kaido's DF powers as for turning off his healing and Zoan durability?

Whitebeard. In his prime, sure. Oldbeard was afraid to go to Kaido using the argument of casualties.

Reality was he didn't have true RHM since Ace wasn't developed and Marco is weak.

The word saved is commonly used for even minor things, "Saved me from needing to do that, saved that certain small thing from happening" etc etc.

If she couldn't beat him, she would ask Luffy to stay until Momo grows strong enough, which is the contrary of what she did, she stayed because she can beat Greenbull and kick him out.

She have better feats than him who only have feats vs nerfed characters who did fight a war, even Marco was nerfed and had bandages post War. Same Greenbull when fighting someone ain't nerfed like Morley, he did no damage to Morley, since Morley is shown in Kamabaka with no injury or Bandage.
You are comparing a prepared situation to an unprepared one.

A situation where the country is recovered, to a situation where the country is not recovered.

Not only were there not all the samurais, but the country was coming out of a war, you can't take into account the fact that she wants to stay to HELP others and tell me "it's because she can beat him", that's headcannons and I don't buy headcannons.

And yeah, she showed better. Not everyone is a character saved for the end of the manga :milaugh::milaugh::steef:

It was a fast paced matchup.

Throw all the memes and agendas away.

Do you see Karasu or Morley beating either Fuji or Ryo in 1 vs 1 if they both go all out? Probably not.

People overreact to this skirmish.
Regardless of agendas, if they really did manage to put any of them in bandages (or even just a bandaid) with that skirmish that's unexpectedly impressive for the Revo commanders and not such a good look for the admirals.

Top tiers tend to come out unscratched. Even Kaido who was pierced and all that just healed it up within seconds, and top tiers like Fuji are expected to compensate not having their durability and regeneration with feats of CoO and agility.

It was a fast paced matchup.

Throw all the memes and agendas away.

Do you see Karasu or Morley beating either Fuji or Ryo in 1 vs 1 if they both go all out? Probably not.

People overreact to this skirmish.
Well, I don't have any memes or agendas, so...

In terms of raw physical power from their DF's, I would say that yes, Fujitora has the edge. But Karasu was able to keep up with him, and took advantage of that Fuji couldn't exactly meteor spam around in Mariejois. So, even if Fuji is overall stronger, Karasu's skill still allowed him to injure him.

Admirals wankers arguments. : "could have won if they weren't in mariejois"
"Would have done this . "

Coulda
Woulda
Shoulda

Didn't happen!
Oda first showcases Admirals strength by having
-Fujitora troll diff Sabo
-Ryokugyu neg King, Queen and Weevil
-Admiral strength in general wether it was Marineford showings, Ray vs Kizaru or BBPs shitting their pants upon hearing Akainu's name etc

Then he fully restricts them here and hypes the Revs to some extent, but he's excused that he already established the powerlevels and wouldn't expect any retards to react this way to something normal.

And this is the fraud leaks we're talking about, actual chapter & continuation next week will say something different.

Well
Admirals are above any YC (including Mihawk , katakuri and benn)

Oda made it clear: Admirals can't lose to YCs or warlords even if they're healthy!
Mihawk loses high diff to Admirals
Benn and Katakuri lose upper-mid diff
Shiryu, Marco, Sanji and Zoro lose mid diff
The rest lose solid low diff.
Weakened YCs lose low diff tho : like how King, Cracker and Queen all lost
But RA are not Younko commanders so I think in the end nothing changed from fact that Dragon is probably is above any Younko, except Prime WB, probably

He is above Mihawj lol

WSS Mihawk is under emperor Buggy, while Sabo is Flame Emperor compared with Emperor Luffy

Mihawk : runs from buster call fleet that had no top VA even
Sabo : pushes 2 Admirals to high diff in 3v2
Agree here, I believe, Oda somehow will kill Dragon and Sabo will became chief of RA. So this is not surprasing that Sabo is already that strong

But RA are not Younko commanders so I think in the end nothing changed from fact that Dragon is probably is above any Younko, except Prime WB, probably
They're still commanders
Only Sabo is an exempt

I think Oda was sending a clear message via GB words: no underling can beat an Admiral
Bar those who are exempts : Prime Ray, EoS Wings

Even current Kuzan lose to Fujinand Gb extreme diff : he lost a limb and his ambitions thus he's weaker

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Well, I don't have any memes or agendas, so...

In terms of raw physical power from their DF's, I would say that yes, Fujitora has the edge. But then Karasu seemed to use his DF skillfully, so like I said, this time Karasu had an advantage with it being at Mariejois, but another time, maybe not as much.
It was a very chaotic and fast-paced matchup.

I don't see how Fujitora wouldn't be able to counter whatever Karasu's fruit is using high gravity pressure on it.

We saw Fuji and Ryo chilling in some place at Mariejois, this skirmish was a surprise to both parties.

I think of this encounter as the raid on the palace in HxH.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Regardless of agendas, if they really did manage to put any of them in bandages (or even just a bandaid) with that skirmish that's unexpectedly impressive for the Revo commanders and not such a good look for the admirals.

Top tiers tend to come out unscratched. Even Kaido who was pierced and all that just healed it up within seconds, and top tiers like Fuji are expected to compensate not having their durability and regeneration with feats of CoO and agility.
Bandages, bleeding.

Again. Ryo and Fuji are humans. Not Onis.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Please I don't care about WSS nonsense

Mihawk has trash feats and portrayal bar his empty title
Hasn't beaten anyone strong, postpone vs Vista and runs from weak marine fleet (no ssg, admiral on board)
Mihawk has trash feats and portrayal bar his empty title
It's true that so far Mihawk has not demonstrated any feats, however, we should note that the fact that he holds the title of the world's strongest swordsman means that according to the title, he is more powerful than all the swordsmen out there. In this case, following the line of reasoning suggested by me, Mihawk is defeating notable swordsmen without the need to enter into conflicts with them to prove his ability.
Hasn't beaten anyone strong, postpone vs Vista and runs from weak marine fleet (no ssg, admiral on board)
The Marines are the natural enemies of pirates and therefore a gigantic organization that will not stop sending reinforcements if you end up in conflict with them. We saw Prime WB ignore the Marines and decide not to fight against some ships due to these reasons mentioned above, even with Oden by his side. It would be imprudent for Mihawk or even WB to fight against the Marines without any kind of preparation. After all, Mihawk is just one man, and even though he is strong, his strength has limits. Taking such a risk could result in his capture for selfish and foolish reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.