• Sacramento Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Zenzu on copium that Kd and Booker gonna win the series against Nuggets
Post automatically merged:

Lakers is being favored by refs since trade deadline
It's so obvious

Today's playoff games redeemed last night awful blow out games. Playoff doesn't start until the hone team loses a playoff game. I still have Nuggets winning. For the 76ers series, Embidd has been playing terrible for an MVP. Jokic is proving to the world that he deserved the MVP over Embidd. Embidd needs to step it up.
Jokic doesn't deserve both last year's mvp and this year's

Suns plan is to let Jokic score and get tired while making hard for the rest to score.

Jokic doesn't deserve both last year's mvp and this year's

Suns plan is to let Jokic score and get tired while making hard for the rest to score.
Curry deserved the MVP last year. This year Embidd did deserve it only based off regular season but man has he been trash in the playoffs. Completely inexcuseable to be this bad in the playoffs as an MVP.

Curry deserved the MVP last year. This year Embidd did deserve it only based off regular season but man has he been trash in the playoffs. Completely inexcuseable to be this bad in the playoffs as an MVP.
I don't think he's been that bad in the playoffs but he's def. had bad moments. Today would've been his worst playoff moment ever if Harden didn't save him at the end as he was getting punked by old man Al Horford in the 4th quarter

I don't think he's been that bad in the playoffs but he's def. had bad moments. Today would've been his worst playoff moment ever if Harden didn't save him at the end as he was getting punked by old man Al Horford in the 4th quarter
As an MVP he has been bad. His scoring should be going up in the playoffs but Embidd continues to struggle during playoffs.

As an MVP he has been bad. His scoring should be going up in the playoffs but Embidd continues to struggle during playoffs.
He's been scoring better lately against the Cs than the Nets even with the injury. In the Nets series, they literally doubled him the moment he touched the ball every time so he wasn't able to dominate like usual, scoring-wise. Don't let the scoring numbers fool you about his performance

He's been scoring better lately against the Cs than the Nets even with the injury. In the Nets series, they literally doubled him the moment he touched the ball every time so he wasn't able to dominate like usual, scoring-wise. Don't let the scoring numbers fool you about his performance
Nah hard disagree. Every great player gets double teamed; Curry, Lebron, Kobe, KD, Shaq triple teamed, etc.. You can't be the MVP of the league and shoot 45% from the field as a 7 footer and averaging 4 turnovers a game. Dude has been terrible. Jokic showing the world he should have won MVP.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Today's playoff games redeemed last night awful blow out games. Playoff doesn't start until the hone team loses a playoff game. I still have Nuggets winning. For the 76ers series, Embidd has been playing terrible for an MVP. Jokic is proving to the world that he deserved the MVP over Embidd. Embidd needs to step it up.
People like that fat fuck Perkins should've never ever in God's green earth have the ability to vote.

He was crying that Jokić is white and that's why he won last time.

Nah hard disagree. Every great player gets double teamed; Curry, Lebron, Kobe, KD, Shaq triple teamed, etc.. You can't be the MVP of the league and shoot 45% from the field as a 7 footer and averaging 4 turnovers a game. Dude has been terrible. Jokic showing the world he should have won MVP.
I don't think you were watching those games to make the conclusion that he played bad but he did have 1 bad game against them when he sprained his knee (he did play bad during the game before he sprained it). Those players you mentioned would've passed that when they instantly get doubled to make them get rid of the ball (maybe except Kobe). The team literally set their franchise 3-point record because they had a lot of looks from 3s by doubling Embiid. He didn't have to dominate when they gifting his team that as compared to what BOS is doing where they're willing to play him straight up and timing their doubles on him.

Also, it's good that Jokic is playing well this series although their opponent's defense isn't that good. Actually, they're both not playing good defense this series compared to Philly-Boston although they don't play defense at times too lol

Nobody on the Knicks want to get a fucking rebound 😡
Tough loss, bud.

Last edited:
Voter fatigue wasn’t gonna let that happen, plus Embiid led the league in scoring in a year more players averaged over 30 than I can remember. Jokic is playing better in the playoffs but it’s a regular season award got nothing to do with the playoffs.

Idk how Embiid was “terrible” either, didn’t see the game myself but he had a 34 piece with double digit rebounds in a win lmao. Only really had a sub par game the first time back from the injury.

Literally anything, i'd take Anthony Lamb on the court rather than Poole. Heck give me Kelly Oubre from the 2020 season.
Kelly Oubre was shooting 4% from 3 that season tho :kobeha:

Kuminga went from being one of the youngest starters in the playoffs to a bench warmer and AD and Lebron keep dominating on the inside and Kerr just keeps giving Poole minutes.