Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1083 Spoilers Discussion

Which Holy knight is your fav ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its complicated i still think Shanks definately looking to end World govt's rule and is playing card acting as balance and peace to the world.

Its interesting now he wants to join pirate king race which govt wont be happy about it . They may question his motives .
for me I still wonder how did he get into maryjoise in the first place I mean the guy is stuck with his crew the whole time he can't just say hey guys let's go check how the gurosei are doing I'd like to know if they're into this or not
Post automatically merged:

Parles-tu français?
ouai

you could've just said Iran the name we hear everyday in the news you just chose to complicate it 😂
Persia sounds infinitely cooler, man. When you say Persia people think of the same place that defeated the Roman army, fought the great Greece empire to a standstill and Conquerored Egypt at its prime

On the other hand when you say Iran people think you are terrorist

Also there are people who still call it Persia

Bonjour les français, j'aime le sandwich à la jambon avec le miel et le truffe
didn't just use Google traduction
Persia sounds infinitely cooler, man. When you say Persia people think of the same place that defeated the Roman army, fought the great Greece empire to a standstill and Conquerored Egypt at its prime

I can relate 😅

But half of Iran isn't Persian
Imagine being Luri or Kurd or Azeri and hearing your country being called after Farsi people

Status
Not open for further replies.