One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
Shanks audience with the Gorosei makes this more plausible but I still have great doubts
Yeah, theres still not much to go off of here, but to me personally it can explain so much about his decisions lately:

- Him meeting with Gorosei
- His obvious lineage yet still a pirate
- How he knew where the Nika fruit would be from CP0, or that it existed at all as the Gomu one
- His intent to feed it to Luffy (could be viewed as good or bad I guess)
- His decision to only now go after One Piece (why is he waiting for Luffy, is this good or bad?)

Being a possible double agent for the WG is...fascinating. Even then Id still think he has his own motives that dont pain him as straight up evil but we'll see lol

Dragon is also gonna be the Rain god
Bro, Dragon has the biggest hype in the series by a loooooong shot

Main character's father, introduced in 1999, still hasn't shown jack shit ability.
His CoC is hyped af
He carried Sabo through the wind back to the ship parked in Zoro's village, so Wind logia is expected
Most wanted man, most mysterious man in verse and irl

He leads the Revo army that will pummel the WG. After 20+ years of hype, you think Oda is just gonna throw him to the shitters...
Losing the the final villains isn’t being thrown to the shitters, it arguably the best thing that could happen to a character aside from actually defeating said final villain.

the revo army are literally the scabbards of the world. In every arc there’s an army that has tried a revolution of its own only to lose the FV, the revolutionary army is that army. Oda loves to create a mini narrative that reflects the world in his arcs. If you paid attention to it the signs are there. Revs will strike first, will fail and Luffy will pick up where the Revs left off

G

Gorosei Informer

Aramaki is such a beast. If only the tree form wasn’t one of the ugliest in manga lmao
Lmaooo yeah, I hate how he looks in that form!

I feel Oda really did change his character and design after his VA died, I suspected he might as current Green Bull is so different to the one we saw at Reverie. I'd love to see that Green Bull fighting and using this tree form, how different he would look?

Assuming he looked like something like this too?

This newer, brasher, "uglier" look for him just makes the tree form look worse lol.

Waiting him to unleash his "bull attack" too! A giant rampaging wood bull or something maybe? Thats what he should have been like than just this giant tree or as an alternative form to it too.