One Piece - Chapter 1083: The Truth About That Day

Rate ?

• Total voters
Revos hype so many doubted but oda rubbing it in they faces :steef: and vivi and Lucci ship :sweat:vivi goin whine up with a bad boy at the end of series and first two on her list is wapol and Lucci :finally:

Peroroncino

๐Ÿ…ท๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ป๐Ÿ…ฐ ๐Ÿ…ผ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ…ณ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ…ธ๐Ÿ…ณ
โ€Ž
Revos hype so many doubted but oda rubbing it in they faces :steef: and vivi and Lucci ship :sweat:vivi goin whine up with a bad boy at the end of series and first two on her list is wapol and Lucci :finally:
Avy when?

i'm really confused by what happend on the Reverie, seems like Oda lost track of the timneline.

-We know the Reverie have seven days
-Teach say the Revos attack happend on the fourth day of the conference (is he reading the journal from the "big news" chapter?)
-We knew Morgans published about the revos attack after the conference had ended, as he already had the info on the Warlords abolition
-This chapter say the revos attacked Marijoa "not long after the conference began", Kurouma says it happen just "some hours" before Cobra death
-Garp says "events regarding Alabasta" happend after the Ryugu family had already lefted Marijoa, but Shirahoshi is still in Marijoa in this chapter
-Karasu says Cobra assasination happen after the commanders had already split from Sabo
-Also we know Cobra was the one behind the dissolution of the warlord system, so he could not have been killed before the Reverie.

Like when are those events taking place? the most logic would be on the last day, after the conference had ended and Cobra would go meet the Gorosei, but then, Teach saying "fourth day" and Shirahoshi still being there would be plotholes

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
To all Revos fans/Dragon's fans.

Aren't you tired that Dragon virtually did nothing?

Even with Mihawk's terrible lack of showings he has some mystery surrounding him.

All of recent Dragon's panels are his face being conflicted/shocked or w/e.

Not even surprised the slighest tbh. Sadly leaks became agenda driven.
leakers just want the attenttion

is it has [X] character does something [ hyperbole adjective], just expect the opposite
Post automatically merged:

i'm really confused by what happend on the Reverie, seems like Oda lost track of the timneline.

-We know the Reverie have seven days
-Teach say the Revos attack happend on the fourth day of the conference (is he reading the journal from the "big news" chapter?)
-We knew Morgans published about the revos attack after the conference had ended, as he already had the info on the Warlords abolition
-This chapter say the revos attacked Marijoa "not long after the conference began", Kurouma says it happen just "some hours" before Cobra death
-Garp says "events regarding Alabasta" happend after the Ryugu family had already lefted Marijoa, but Shirahoshi is still in Marijoa in this chapter
-Karasu says Cobra assasination happen after the commanders had already split from Sabo
-Also we know Cobra was the one behind the dissolution of the warlord system, so he could not have been killed before the Reverie.

Like when are those events taking place? the most logic would be on the last day, after the conference had ended and Cobra would go meet the Gorosei, but then, Teach saying "fourth day" and Shirahoshi still being there would be plotholes

Oda should do one of those maps thing he does to chars separated but for the timeline, getting confused

The only explanation I can think of rn is that every day of Reverie has a conference and the Revos attacked just after the conference on the 4th day convened

The only explanation I can think of rn is that every day of Reverie has a conference and the Revos attacked just after the conference on the 4th day convened
Would make sense if the Reverie had to end earlier, in the fourth day, because of the Revos attack, but them, the Ryugu family would at least know about this abrupt end.

^^^^ Thats my take too. Shanks and his crew are government dogs. He used and tricked Luffy for some as yet unknown reason. He is a plant and probably the reason Roger and Ace died.
Honestly, couldnโ€™t care less about shanks here but I think usopps reaction to his father going from a brave warrior of the sea to a government watch dog would be nuts.