Is jinbe gonna witness greatness soon?

• Total voters
The coming recap episode should be good as we can see the entire fight of zoro vs king with all worthless garbage cut (hopefully) and then with some basic editing after ep 1062 drops we should get an entire video of just zoro vs king battle
The only problem for 1062 imo are going to be the abuse of auras saw a tweet from emunopla like is going to be like zoro vs killer the good thing is that the fight is going to be extended we will see things like king mask being cut enphasis in the medicine wearing of or more choreography and attacks the thing is i really hope they don't screw this two things

And i guess we'll see the KoH declaration in this chapter

Another thing i hope is not ruined
They should use this ost for that moment
From 1:38

The only problem for 1062 imo are going to be the abuse of auras saw a tweet from emunopla like is going to be like zoro vs killer the good thing is that the fight is going to be extended we will see things like king mask being cut enphasis in the medicine wearing of or more choreography and attacks the thing is i really hope they don't screw this two things

Hope auras only on swords

it can be tolerated if the aura is used like in the zoro v killer episode lmao but its gonna be amazing
the action scenes and choreography gonna be nuts

Hope auras only on swords
it can be tolerated if the aura is used like in the zoro v killer episode lmao but its gonna be amazing
the action scenes and choreography gonna be nuts
I think anime watchers have acostume to that this vincent guy and the other guy does this just to troll anyways hope really doesn't ruin the en-õ and they start using the red/black color with the green
Post automatically merged:

Talking about zoro vs King

🤣

Last edited:
Most of the preview is before King loses his mask :milaugh:
Clash in the basement with Zoro in the air
Clash outside, King's bird or hybrid form pushing Zoro down and Zoro overpowers him?
Flashback King being cooked and Kaido keking
King's fire dragons, there's multiple and they look as big as the mountains. :myman:
Please toei, don't forget the longest black trail advance CoC from Zoro!.
:finally: