Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No he won't. Akainu and Imu can't be both EOS villains, especially with one following the other and one being the underling in the hierarchy. Akainu has to fight someone else in the meantime. Be it Dragon if you don't wanna hear from Sabo.
He absolutely can. There's not a single reason why in a final war of a Shounen the MC can't fight more oponnents before challenging the big bad. We absolutely have a zillion of examples for that.

No he won't. Akainu and Imu can't be both EOS villains, especially with one following the other and one being the underling in the hierarchy. Akainu has to fight someone else in the meantime. Be it Dragon if you don't wanna hear from Sabo.
Give up trying to explain it to him. The EOS war has been explicitly stated to be against the WG, whose forces are expanding with each chapter, yet he stll thinks the Marines themselves will be the main antagonists. He's a lost cause.

These years I have read ASOIAF, from which Game of Thrones was adapted, a lot. I don't know if you have read it but if you haven't I can tell you the show has nothing on the original story and characters.
Yea I've read A song of ice and fire. It was really good but the first thing that cought my eyes was the age of the characters. They are much younger in the novel than they are in the Tv show.

But the worst part about ASOIAF is that it is effected by the kingkiller chronicle disease. the last book came out at freaking 2011!!!
The same shit happened to kingkiller chronicle. The second book of trilogy also came out at 2011 and to this date there hasn't been a third book. I fucking hate Patrick Rothfuss at this point.

He absolutely can. There's not a single reason why in a final war of a Shounen the MC can't fight more oponnents before challenging the big bad. We absolutely have a zillion of examples for that.
What do you mean with fight? A short skirmish, a fight? Will Luffy have an all out fight with Akainu, beat him and then fight Imu in a highly weakened state? Or will he bully Akainu? Maybe after a skirmish someone will interfere and take care of Akainu?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Imagine if Luffy beating Akainu is as small as Luffy completing one Trial in Skypeia before taking on God/Im...

:shame:

So we still dont know if Imu is a man or a woman ?

I remember during MF war when Ace told Luffy about Dadan and everybody theorized he would be a powerful male mentor and turned out it was a bandit woman lmao.
i low key wish oda was based enough to keep imu a mystery shadow forever. like, luffy defeats imu and we still don't know who it was

won't happen, ofc. spandam energy seeping through the pages rn

Status
Not open for further replies.