Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean with fight? A short skirmish, a fight? Will Luffy have an all out fight with Akainu, beat him and then fight Imu in a highly weakened state? Or will he bully Akainu? Maybe after a skirmish someone will interfere and take care of Akainu?
A High diff fight for Luffy. A fight that won't put Luffy in a state between life and death but one that has its difficulties. He won't get washed and he likely won't push to super extreme either.
The only option is Dragon, but again, it was stated several times now that the target of the RA is NOT the Navy but the CD and they feel the same about the RA.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He absolutely can. There's not a single reason why in a final war of a Shounen the MC can't fight more oponnents before challenging the big bad. We absolutely have a zillion of examples for that.
That makes Akainu Luffy's Blueno in the final showdown, which means he won't be a major villain, which, in turn, means that there's no meaning in hyping Akainu as an EoS villan.

I am also a fan of Star Wars (not of the Disney trilogy though) and I loved Darth Plagueis novel, Thrawn trilogy and Darth Bane trilogy. Though if you're not into Star Wars or sci-fi in general, it may not be your kind of coffee.
I don't know if I would be considered wierd in Star wars community or not, but from all the star wars movies and series I love Clone Wars BY FAR. idk I just think the writing in Clone wars is better all the other ones despite clone wa being an animated series.

Status
Not open for further replies.