Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember some theories floating around for Wano back in the day that Orochi was mad at Oden for taking Toki from him and that zero revelance for Orochi's motivations at the end
Could very well be that Imu wants to revive his dead waifu like Gendo Ikari in Evanglion with Shinji's mom

G

Gorosei Informer

I joke a lot about the whole "powerscaling forum" thing, but in this case I think it's more because we got so little lore from this chapter that people consider it "mid".

It feels like it'd take a huge lore dump to get people invested in a non action packed chapter this deep into the story.
Exactly. Theres a slim hope that the chapter has a lot more to it and if Redon is feeling "generous" enough, then maybe we might get his full summary this time and it can reveal a lot more that these early spoilers haven't.
We've had spoilers before, including recently that were hiding some info and sounded less interesting than they seemed, but the full summary and or raws helped to make them much more interesting.

We had much better lore chapters before which hasn't helped this chapter's case either. Reverie arc was like a rollercoaster of emotions for that, it was insane. Plus Oden flashback and outside Wano chapters delivered some huge bombshells. After the massive letdown with Vegapunk himself and also the lore of DFs, this mediocre chapter and breadcrumbs of lore are really not doing any favours for us right now though.

As per usual, more mysteries than answers from Oda too. More plot twists/reveals/complications etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.