Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Imu randomly showing up likely caused Cobra to die. Dont think he was gonna but the Gorosei had to silence him now that he knew Imu existed.

@Kurozumi Wiwi @MarineHQ @Seth
They might have killed Cobra because Sabo showed up and learned of Im*s existence.

They kill Cobra, pit the blame on Sabo, and that way he's branded evil across the World, and nobody would take him seriously if he tried to tell everyone there is someone who sits atop the empty throne of Mariejois.

They might have killed Cobra because Sabo showed up and learned of Im*s existence.

They kill Cobra, pit the blame on Sabo, and that way he's branded evil across the World, and nobody would take him seriously if he tried to tell everyone there is someone who sits atop the empty throne of Mariejois.
Maybe but Cobra himself knowing it is a huge security risk anyways.

G

Gorosei Informer

So Imu randomly showing up likely caused Cobra to die. Dont think he was gonna but the Gorosei had to silence him now that he knew Imu existed.

Nah, Cobra just saw Imu and died from cringe, just like our former Queen in the UK:

[The scene opens up at the Reverie, where Vivi and Lucci are discussing matters of state. Suddenly, they hear murmurs and giggles from a group of people nearby.]

Vivi: What's going on over there?
Lucci: Let's go check it out.

[As they approach the group, they see that they are all staring at their phones and whispering to each other.]

Vivi: What are you all looking at?
NikaInParis: (excitedly) Oh my gosh, it's ViviLucci! The ship has sailed!
Ghostly: (sheepishly) Yeah, I may have started a fanfic about you two...
Lucci: (confused) What ship? What fanfic?
Vivi: (also confused) I don't understand.
NikaInParis: (enthusiastically) It's a romance between you two! Everyone on Worstgen Forums is talking about it. We even started a fan club!
Lucci: (annoyed) I have no interest in such things. This is ridiculous.
Vivi: (embarrassed) I can't believe people are writing about us like this. Father is going to be so upset.

[Cut to Cobra, who suddenly clutches his chest and falls to the ground.]
Cobra: (dramatically) The cringe...it's too much...my daughter...shipping...with...a...cat... (dies)
Vivi: (in tears) Father! No!
Lucci: (unimpressed) This is why I avoid social gatherings.
NikaInParis: (ashamed) I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset anyone.
Ghostly: (regretful) I didn't think it would cause this much trouble.
Vivi: (sniffling) It's okay. I just wish people would respect our privacy.
Lucci: (nodding) Agreed.

[The scene ends with Vivi and Lucci walking away, with NikaInParis and Ghostly trailing behind them, looking apologetic.]
(Yes im unironically using a cringy AI generated bot fanfic based on a cringy crackship to joke about Cobra dying a death of cringe.)

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

Most likely. Although I'd say that Cobra heard the rumors and maybe wanted to confirm them.

Maybe he suspected Gorosei + the man/woman of the tale aKa Imu.

I think he was going to be killed off the moment he started inquiring about shit, even if Imu hadn't come there. He'd essentially be acting like Ohara trying to know about the past that's forbidden.
But Cobra was a King whereas Clover wasnt. Also people knew he was going to talk to the elders. The Elders can’t just off him willy nilly. Their hand was forced imo because of Im and Sabo made the perfect scapegoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.