Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
man u are coping so hard Usopp got 4x of that same moments through all the story meanwhile she get washed from everyone Usopp defeated, svaed her ass 4times 4, meanwhile she got a nude giant mario form for all of u to wank in 25 years , plus u made me laugh so hard when u talking about egghead stuff that will extend to Elbaf when u are talking about Usopp, Usopp
Ok? I'm just saying in recent history she has gotten more, which is true.

Also u good? You are saying I'm coping but you are seething right now

G

Gorosei Informer

Oh, sorry if I sounded like I was hating.

Beauty standards in different cultures fascinate me. I love how the Greeks loved plump chicks.

When I was a dumb kid, and I saw those women with the flatter breasts, I was like "Oh, no, we need to help inflate their titties!"

One of my favorite all time internet clips is a white women and an African women comparing the differences in their breasts and giggling about it, it was super cute/wholesome.
Nah you're good, dw! You didnt sound like that to me.

Oh yes! The Greeks also admired having tiny PPs IIRC? They also loved their young "femboys".

Ahahaha wow! Imagine taking a bicycle pump to their bosoms?! Thats what Oda definitely did to the female characters post TS! Also Zoro having one of the biggest bust sizes in the series LMAO!

Lmao that does sound wholesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.