Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That Urouge picture reminded me of the late 2000s/early 2010s meme era
This meme is so funny
Shanks isn’t a knight, but he’s from a specific CD family that Oda thought was important enough to make a movie solely dedicated to reveal it.

The Figarland family are going to have relatives of Shanks who are powerhouses. It’s super obvious.
I doubt it but we'll see

G

Gorosei Informer

First poster for the ‘FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY’S’ film. The film releases on October 27.

Five Nights at (Silver) Foxy's >

(That poster looks promising though. After how surprisingly great the Mario movie turned out to be visually and in a few other ways too, I'm actually hopeful for this now too! We need a solid Zelda movie already too! Never even had a movie for it, never mind a bad one LMAO!)

Title: Five Nights at Foxy's: Pirates of the Pizza Parlor

[Scene: A dimly lit office with security cameras and monitors. The night guard, let's call him Luffy, sits at the desk, a pirate hat on his head, munching on a meaty sandwich.]

Luffy: "Hey, why did I agree to this job? I should be out looking for the One Piece!"

[The phone on the desk rings, and Luffy picks it up.]

Phone Guy (Buggy): "Ahoy there, matey! Welcome to Foxy's Pizza Parlor! I'm your buddy Buggy the Clown, and I'm here to give you some tips. So, we got Foxy the Silver Fox, Alvida the Beautiful Bandit, and Wapol the Gluttonous King roaming around the place. They might try to get in your office, so keep an eye on the cameras and make sure to close the doors if they get too close!"

Luffy: [Nonchalantly] "Got it, Buggy. I'll just use my rubber powers and stretch away from them!"

[As Luffy scans the cameras, he notices Foxy the Silver Fox lurking in Pirate Cove, looking mischievous.]

Luffy: "Hey, Foxy, are you gonna invite me to a party? I'm up for some fun!"

[Foxy suddenly disappears from the camera feed.]

Luffy: [Surprised] "Where'd he go? Ah, forget it, I'll just keep an eye out."

[Meanwhile, Alvida, with her smooth and flawless appearance, can be seen approaching the office.]

Luffy: "Whoa, Alvida, you're looking good! But I can't let you in, gotta keep the pizza parlor safe."

[Alvida slowly retreats, looking somewhat dejected.]

Luffy: "Sorry, Alvida, but you know I'm not really into that."

[Suddenly, Wapol, the Gluttonous King, emerges from the kitchen, eyeing the pizza.]

Luffy: "Hey, Wapol! If you want pizza, just ask. No need to break in!"

[Wapol glares at Luffy and takes a menacing step forward.]

Luffy: [Panicking] "Uh-oh! This is bad!"

[Luffy frantically slams the door shut just in time, narrowly avoiding Wapol's reach.]

Luffy: "Phew, that was close! Can't let Wapol ruin the pizza!"

[As Luffy continues to monitor the cameras, he sees Foxy making a sudden appearance in the hallway, sprinting towards the office.]

Luffy: "Hey, Foxy, race you to the One Piece!"

[Foxy lunges at the door, but Luffy manages to close it in the nick of time.]

Luffy: "Ha! Missed me, Foxy! You'll have to be faster than that!"

[The night progresses with Luffy skillfully avoiding the pirate animatronics, occasionally exchanging banter with them. As dawn breaks, the camera shows Foxy, Alvida, and Wapol retreating to their respective starting positions.]

Luffy: "Well, guys, it's been a long night. But I think I've got the hang of it now! See you all later!"

[As Luffy exits the office, the animatronics freeze in their places, ready for another night of pirate-themed shenanigans.]

Status
Not open for further replies.