Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1084 Spoilers Discussion

What's Yamato's gender

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Look dude, I'm not exactly a historian. My major is actually Composition and classical music. But we had to study the music history in different ages a lot, god damn it but half the time I thought my major was history. and our stupid professor strongly believed that to truely undrestand the music of an era, you needed to know the politics and culture of that era. to this day I think he was wrong tho
Every art department studies the history if its era. Maybe your teacher didn't give you enough music and too much context for you. But context really matters.

It has degraded by a lot of margin now.
It's not funny anymore , people aren't chill anymore.
Every 4 th person is gay (Not homophobic but they disturbs the whole Mood with their Pride Ideology in between of something).
I do play sometimes but Keep my mic off. It's really not fun anymore.
Internet was legendary and undefeated back then.
Sucks to read that. I have a series s that's been collecting dust pretty much since release. Thought i might get into it but i don't feel it anymore tbh.

Every art department studies the history if its era. Maybe your teacher didn't give you enough music and too much context for you. But context really matters.
Yea I would be cool if it was Music history that I was studing. I like music history, It's really beautiful.
But I don't wanna study who the fuck married whoever and some asshole was born as the result. Most of the stuff I studied was politics that that had nothing to do with music.

Status
Not open for further replies.