Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
:seriously:

A sound and reasonable poster who understands how to properly scale Zoro.

Hard to remember faces when you're too busy running away.
You have lost all credibility, no matter how little in amount you had, with the above statement.

If you're a moderator you gotta behave like one.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Let me chop @TheAncientCenturion. It would be my pleasure to deal with him on behalf of sword Bois. We don't need top tiers like Shishio, HA001, Cyrus, light to deal with ancient century. Let save their energy for "pro headcannon" Noodle.
If @HA001 is a top tier Zoro fan then you guys are in deep shit. No wonder you're begging the Admiral fandom for support.
Post automatically merged:

Yo peeps go and vote here for some panels.

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...rnament-round-two-bracket-one.773/#post-41817

preferably Mingo's and Croco's. Thanks in advance.
I'm planning on replying tonight or tomorrow, little too tired for coherent thought right now

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
If @HA001 is a top tier Zoro fan then you guys are in deep shit. No wonder you're begging the Admiral fandom for support.

I'm planning on replying tonight or tomorrow, little too tired for coherent thought right now
Lol dont be like that. You still need get the zoro tags ready after you were proven wrong.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓

Got it, soon it will boil down to the top 12 or so, so it should be more interesting.

I think I need to get more people interested in it tho.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I recall saying Zoro would get a PU to fight King. Didn't that happen?
I swear you said hed never fight a yc1...
And no it didnt.
A power up doesnt make you cut what you dont want to as a swordsman thats called a liability.
Then we forgetting the fact to even use enma zoro needs to be oden level as non before nor after could use it.
How strong were you saying zoro was again vet ? Yc4 ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I swear you said hed never fight a yc1...
And no it didnt.
A power up doesnt make you cut what you dont want to as a swordsman thats called a liability.
Then we forgetting the fact to even use enma zoro needs to be oden level as non before nor after could use it.
How strong were you saying zoro was again vet ? Yc4 ?
Lmao. That's a power-up. You still need to master it. Unless you were strictly meaning free power ups like Sanji's raid suit.