Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters
Posts like this make me consider accepting Topi’s offer of joining the anti Z alliance. :goatasure:
Join the winning side already. We have Ndule backing us.
Honestly, who has faced Ndule and didn't end up got bodied?
Error 404 not found. Just like Mihawk's WSS title in last chapter. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

topi is bussy with licking noodle's ass rn . waging his tail as a stray dog at every thread which noodle exist
And you guys are busy licking Mihawk's WSS title...
Eh wait, should have use "were" as you can't do it anymore lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I am astounded my fellow Marine fans would stoop so low to simply wipe out the Yanker fanbase. They lose ground each chapter release, we don't need scum like Z bois.

Zoro needs to prove he can beat YC3's before we put him up against King lol.

Not gonna lie, that still hurts me. :josad:
Frankly speaking, we sword Bois have taken so much shit from nearly all fanbases that our will power and endurance is God tier now.

There is not even a single day that we don't get called delusional, shit.

With all that downplaying threads popping up, sword Bois are getting more stronger than ever imo

That's why we are so tenacious. It's you, and nodle senpai and his pals that have created z monsters lol

Join the winning side already. We have Ndule backing us.
Honestly, who has faced Ndule and didn't end up got bodied?
Error 404 not found. Just like Mihawk's WSS title in last chapter. :milaugh:

And you guys are busy licking Mihawk's WSS title...
Eh wait, should have use "were" as you can't do it anymore lol
topi u innocent toad , looks like your higher ups forgot to put diaper on your tiny ass today . you are shitting nonsense
:pepeke:

@Erkan12 and me cancel each other. he destroys the Zoro worshipers, and i praise the Admirals. so it's win/win for old TAC :kayneshrug:
I think you haven't been paying attention. I own @Erkan12, he is sacred of me more than Shanks is scared of Blackbeard.

But then again I am not a Zoro worshipper, I just stated the faxx.

Lmao. That's a power-up. You still need to master it. Unless you were strictly meaning free power ups like Sanji's raid suit.
Boii Zoro will use King as Blueno and then behead Kaido's head while Doflamingo is sucking Big Bubba's dick in prison.

How you gonna talk shit about one of the greatest characters in all fiction when you are fan of a trash can like Doffy?

Come on bro:goyea:

You're trying to piggyback off the greatness of the Admirals because Mihawk is an embarrassment and Zoro hasn't faced 1 high tier in his existence.
Why does Zoro need to face a high tier lmaoo? His feats make those trash cans look like complete fodders. King will probably pass out trying to tame Enma that you need Haki as strong as Oden to tame and Oden has Haki strong enough to hurt Kaido.

Also Zoro's AP is tiers above most High tiers.

Its not Zoro who needs to face high tiers, its High tiers who need to face Zoro to prove that their worth. Zoro is THE KING OF FEATS, he is already there, high tiers need to test them against him.

And how is Mihawk an embarrassment lmao? He is excited that an admiral is gonna come face him. That **** doesn't give a fuck. Watch when he solos two admirals back to back.

Well anyways autistic forum factions aside, this is the closest thing to meme I have created on this forum.

Last edited:
I

Inspector_Mu

Sword and Admiral: Part 1!!

As the War between the new Sword Boi/Admiral Alliance begins, @HA001 finds himself face to face with @JazzMazz .

Meanwhile, @King7 learns a valuable lesson about what it truly means, to be a top tier wanker!!!

@Owl Ki @Edward Teach I think you guys are going to like this one lol.

@ShishioIsBack @Light D Lamperouge @TheAncientCenturion @Jo_Ndule @Monkey D. Luffy @Reborn @Reddot4 and any and all else who enjoy these memes lol. I might have to get an official taglist going lol.

Side note, this might be the last time I use Kingdom as the meme template lol. At least for a while. Feels wrong violating Kingdom panels like this
:catcry:
Hahaha

Urouge solos every name in this thread :steef:

Hail Urouge

Last edited by a moderator:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sword and Admiral, Part 3!! “Topi In The Shadows” (Part 1 of 2)

When news of the slaying of Erkan and JazzMazz reaches @Light D Lamperouge and @Topi Jerami , it becomes clear that the situation that the Sword/Admiral Alliance faces is not as clear as it may appear....

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @HA001 @King7 @Chrono @Reborn @Jo_Ndule @ShishioIsBack @silverfire @Edward Teach @MarineHQ62 etc etc etc.

Btw, I'm going to make a tag list so I can be sure to tag everyone who's interested lol. Plz let me know if you would like to be tagged

Last edited:
Sword and Admiral, Part 2!! (Part 1 of 2)

When news of the slaying of Erkan and JazzMazz reaches @Light D Lamperouge and @Topi Jerami , it becomes clear that the situation that the Sword/Admiral Alliance faces is not as clear as it may appear....

@TheAncientCenturion @Owl Ki @Jiihad @HA001 @King7 @Chrono @Reborn @Jo_Ndule @ShishioIsBack @silverfire @Edward Teach @MarineHQ62 etc etc etc.

Btw, I'm going to make a tag list so I can be sure to tag everyone who's interested lol. Plz let me know if you would like to be tagged

Lmao Topi gon get negged.:milaugh:

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
Sword and Admiral, Part 3!! (Part 1 of 2)

Beautiful Major, truly beautiful. I swear when you said yesterday that I would be pleased my first thought was Julius.

Thank you very much. Awesome work, and keep it up.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sword and Admiral, Part 3!! (Part 1 of 2)

Lol! This was just wonderful to read.

Pocket knife :milaugh::milaugh:

Topi senpai would soon regret betraying sword Bois.

Don't know the fate of the alliance, but your meme sure will bury some of the haters for good lol keep it up Lee
:cheers: