Character Discussion King and Queen are dead (yes I know this is One Piece)

A lot of people seem to miss this and in light of the last two episodes focusing on the calamities I thought I’d highlight it with a thread.

When Ryokugyu says “the navy doesn’t have the manpower to clean up after you bozos,” he’s referring to the fact that the navy doesn’t have resources to hold the beast pirates.

Which means that Aramaki fucking executed them right there.

Aramaki was willing to butcher thousands of Wano citizens to get to Luffy. Do people think he wouldnt execute the beast pirates.

Plus it gave Oda an easy way just phase out the commanders and officers easily since he wants to speed up the final arc.

Last edited:
C

CensoredbyWG

King and Queen couldn’t even be in top 30 characters in terms of panel time in their own fucking arc, and you think Oda isn’t going to take them out of the story.
Kinemon survived a thunder bagua straight to his head, peel survived a nuke on his chest, xdrake and apoo survived direct kick from kizaru.

Queen and king are much more durable than those aforementioned ones so Yes, i do believe they survived.

Plus king has the lunarian plot and queen the MADS plot.

A lot of people seem to miss this and in light of the last two episodes focusing on the calamities I thought I’d highlight it with a thread.

When Ryokugyu says “the navy doesn’t have the manpower to clean up after you bozos,” he’s referring to the fact that the navy doesn’t have resources to hold the beast pirates.

Which means that Aramaki fucking executed them right there.

Aramaki was willing to butcher thousands of Wano citizens to get to Luffy. Do people think he wouldnt execute the beast pirates.

Plus it gave Oda an easy way just phase out the commanders and officers easily since he wants to speed up the final arc.
:daydream: