Thatguy trial

Do you believe he's insane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sigh..

@Mr. Reloaded Pardon, but I've got the strong impression that your jury isn't even aware of what this trial is actually about.

Dear members of the jury, I'd like to remind you that this trial isn't about whether my client commited these crimes or not. No, all you have to decide today is if my client is sane and if he can be held liable for his crimes.

Keeping this in mind, I want to ask you the following question: Are these things a sane person would do?

1. He and @ThatWife are the same person. My client suffers from a split personality, and sometimes he disguises himself as „ThatWife“ to cope with the loss of his wife.

2. Would a sane person enter the politics thread and write something like this, fully aware of all the italianfans in there? I doubt it.

Dear members of the jury, please overthink your decisions and ensure that my client receives a fair verdict. Thank you.

Last edited:

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Sigh..

@Mr. Reloaded Pardon, but I've got the strong impression that your jury isn't even aware of what this trial is actually about.

Dear members of the jury, I'd like to remind you that this trial isn't about whether my client commited these crimes or not. No, all you have to decide today is if my client is sane and if he can be held liable for his crimes.

Keeping this in mind, I want to ask you the following question: Are these things a sane person would do?

1. He and @ThatWife are the same person. My client suffers from a split personality, and sometimes he disguises himself as „ThatWife“ to cope with the loss of his wife.

2. Would a sane person enter the politics thread and write something like this, fully aware of all the italianfans in there? I doubt it.

Dear members of the jury, please overthink your decisions and ensure that this man receives a fair verdict. Thank you.
Those dolphin supporters run things here as they please... Just shows how powerfull dolphin influance is... we need to peacefully beat the jury physically

Sigh..

Dear members of the jury, please overthink your decisions and ensure that my client receives a fair verdict. Thank you.
I knew you wouldn't leave me alone! That's why you're the goat!

Sigh..

Regarding the first point, wasn't @ThatWife confirmed to be dead at some point? If @ThatGuy is also @ThatWife then he should have been dead too, right?

Regarding the second point, making prejudiced, xenophobic remarks is not a compelling sign of insanity. It is only a sign of prejudice and xenophobia. :goatasure:

Status
Not open for further replies.