Thatguy trial

Do you believe he's insane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding the first point, wasn't @ThatWife confirmed to be dead at some point? If @ThatGuy is also @ThatWife then he should have been dead too, right?

Regarding the second point, making prejudiced, xenophobic remarks is not a compelling sign of insanity. It is only a sign of prejudice and xenophobia. :goatasure:
Please read my statement again. Maybe you put on your glasses this time. @ThatGuy began to disguise himself as @ThatWife after she died to cope with her death. She has never been revived after her death, it was @ThatGuy who disguised himself as her all this time.

USER=62229]Regarding the second point, making prejudiced, xenophobic remarks is not a compelling sign of insanity. It is only a sign of prejudice and xenophobia. :goatasure:
It's up to the jury to decide whether this is a sign of insanity or not. If you ask me, then its already a sign of insanity to even enter that thread.

Please read my statement again. Maybe you put on your glasses this time. @ThatGuy began to disguise himself as @ThatWife after she died to cope with her death. She has never been revived after her death, it was @ThatGuy who disguised himself as her all this time.
This sounds rather unlikely. After all, individuals who have dealt with both such as @ThatSlut and @ThatKid have given no indication of those two being the same person. :risicheck:

This sounds rather unlikely. After all, individuals who have dealt with both such as @ThatSlut and @ThatKid have given no indication of those two being the same person. :risicheck:
As far as I know, @ThatSlut and @ThatWife never met before this trial started. She couldn't have known that this isn't the real @ThatWife. And regarding @ThatKid: He is only 2 years old and he didn't even recognize his father who has been his sole attachment figure his whole life long. How could he reliably identify his mother, who never really cared for him?

As far as I know, @ThatSlut and @ThatWife never met before this trial started. She couldn't have known that this isn't the real @ThatWife. And regarding @ThatKid: He is only 2 years old and he didn't even recognize his father who has been his sole attachment figure his whole life long. How could he reliably identify his mother, who never really cared for him?
Alright. Third point, haven't the members of the court been talking to those two at the same time in the same room? :bamathink:

I don't know anything about that slut and kid.
All I know is @ThatWife is innocent!

Status
Not open for further replies.