Do you believe he's insane?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Reloaded

Professional backstabber
‎
:christain:

Your honor, do you want to insult me? My lady @ThatWife is a true lady!
Ladies and gentlemen of the court there you have it. With @ThatPimp's testimony we can now debunk @Objection!'s last minute wacko conspiracy claim of @ThatGuy secretly being his wife as a coping mechanism. And now the jury knows this is indeed no insane individual.​

Ladies and gentlemen of the court there you have it. With @ThatPimp's testimony we can now debunk @Objection!'s last minute wacko conspiracy claim of @ThatGuy secretly being his wife as a coping mechanism. And now the jury knows this is indeed no insane individual.​
Last minute wacko conspiracy claim? :watchout:

Your honor, I've told you the truth. @ThatWife is my client ThatGuy. @ThatPimp is just too shy to admit his weird fetish.

Behave, Sir.

Hold up... @Mr. Reloaded this bloke might shed some light on @Objection! 's claims. If he got "intimate" with @ThatWife then he would surely know if @ThatWife was actually @ThatGuy in disguise. :myman:
Of course they're nit the same person:gonope:
Never compare my sweety to that filthy guy again:beckmoji:
Now that he's finally biting the dust there is nothing that stands in the way of our love💖we can finally tie the knot, me and my lovely @ThatWife 💗💗

Status
Not open for further replies.