[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
*Arriving fashionably late to the party and having to read through all the gif spam*

What a coincidence, I'm watching some Date a Live now.

Any thoughts on prticulars, Joygirl? I threw out some reads earlier, would like to know if you're on the same page with those. That is, Michelle Town, Naomi Town, Charlie Scum.

J

Joygirl1

What a coincidence, I'm watching some Date a Live now.

Any thoughts on prticulars, Joygirl? I threw out some reads earlier, would like to know if you're on the same page with those. That is, Michelle Town, Naomi Town, Charlie Scum.
I find it hard to already get reads after a few hours into the game but I don´t like how Charlie is addressing the flavour claiming as topic. It was already mentioned in the opening post that flavour claiming basically brings us nowhere in this round as flavour is not alignment indicative at all.

Michelle is the most active I´ve ever seen her before at the beginning of a round I think, don´t know if this is indicative of anything though.

Ratchet

I find it hard to already get reads after a few hours into the game but I don´t like how Charlie is addressing the flavour claiming as topic. It was already mentioned in the opening post that flavour claiming basically brings us nowhere in this round as flavour is not alignment indicative at all.

Michelle is the most active I´ve ever seen her before at the beginning of a round I think, don´t know if this is indicative of anything though.
Excellent, we're on the same page then.

Rather than reads, in that case, lets get a wagon going and see what happens

Vote: Charlie

@Michelle I noticed you quoted me but I couldn't see any response - was it just the "good talk"?
I liked your post but I can't give you a solid read for just one post, especially because I rarely read you correctly.
I accept your read because you would do it regardless alignament.

AM came and said he finished the Dnd game and will focus here - that didn't happen, but I know he is not the talkative type, so I have patience.
Charlie is good to pressure vote, I agree with the wagon.
I want much more from T-Pein and Nessos to make a read, but we still have time, day is at 1/4

That being said, I can sheep you for now

Vote lynch Charlie

Ratchet

I liked your post but I can't give you a solid read for just one post, especially because I rarely read you correctly.
I accept your read because you would do it regardless alignament.
I actually think, historically speaking, I have a poorer record reading you, than you do me. Agreed on the rest though - can't say I'm enthused by T-Pein objecting to a wagon being formed and then doing *nothing*.

Early town read on Michelle, I've liked her looking to drive discussion
Light town on Naomi, for being forthcoming with reads and wanting to get the game going
Lean scum on charlie, the way he has engaged with the thread leans mostly into safe,/easy topics, no attempt at getting involved in the game
Yeah, the "do you have reads already" comed across as mailed in honestly, if I'm nitpicking I'd say the second line is overly explained for what it is too - nervous/finding it hard to settle in.

Haven't really got any other opinions aside from the above, I guess I like Reloaded too - mostly fluff but seems very happy to be active and present and I'd suspect as scum he'd be a tad more reserved.
Yo, so talking about game is "safe and easy" and posting pokemon gifs is where's, idk, gamesolving at?

You've been saying my posts feel "mailed in" in a few recent games before. I don't think i was scum in any of them. Is there no reflection?

Like, i know its D1 and reasoning is always shetty in general but this is literally picking up odd one out. As if I wasn't just posting pokemon gifs to fit in if i was mafia

Ratchet

Yo, so talking about game is "safe and easy" and posting pokemon gifs is where's, idk, gamesolving at?

You've been saying my posts feel "mailed in" in a few recent games before. I don't think i was scum in any of them. Is there no reflection?

Like, i know its D1 and reasoning is always shetty in general but this is literally picking up odd one out. As if I wasn't just posting pokemon gifs to fit in if i was mafia
Not a good response.

Status
Not open for further replies.