Who is the strongest Gorosei?

• Total voters

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Internal destruction.
Haki Emission.
You didn't question when Luffy , sanji ignites fire from their Hands and legs.
**** I despise Wano animation ever since it started what you mean I don't question Luffy?????

He had fucking Kaioken animation vs Kaido in act 2.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
Animation is really an opinion.
Some like it , some don't.
First and foremost. Haki is invincible.

Haki Lightning was okay, it is to indicated Haki is used and etc... aside from armament coating.

What animators do in Wano is fucking cringe for edgelords.

Be prepared for them to put this in the anime, islands around Wano react to it, 1000 miles away:gokulaugh:
So what? Oda described this move himself. This is cannon. Has any mangaka ever explained an attack like this? No, this is one of the if not the greatest attack in the series. I'd faint if Toei actually animated Hanuman in the attack like they did with Snakeman's king cobra. @Tejas bro won't that be super amazing if they actually do it?

So what? Oda described this move himself. This is cannon. Has any mangaka ever explained an attack like this? No, this is one of the if not the greatest attack in the series. I'd faint if Toei actually animated Hanuman in the attack like they did with Snakeman's king cobra. @Tejas bro won't that be super amazing if they actually do it?
The CoC of Bajrang gun will reach pangea castle and imu will smile and shaking :finally: