[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy moly 20 pages on day 1 .
That makes 400 posts which is not so much for 18 players, 2 of them spamming gifs until someone complained.
You can ignore the gifs and fluffs and read the content posts and share your own impressions.
nessos-scum lean
joy girl-scum lean
conman-50/50 now
The game's kinda slow so I'll throw my thoughts on some people out here.

1. DarkestKnightofSpoilers
New so that could be why they haven't said much yet.
2. Michelle
Michelle(Town) is the most likely town read to me. Based on the fact that they've been trying to keep the game active.
3. Alwaysmind(could lean scum)
Seems to just be asking questions every now and then. Could be coasting or just low energy like most.
4. ConquistadoR
Hasnt posted since yesterday, could easily just be waiting to see how things play out, or just low energy as well.
5. Seatonnes (iffy on)
Another new guy. Chill mostly having fun. They didn't seem to like the pressure put against Charles. That could be a good thing to remember if Charles flips at some point.
6. Jesse Pinkman
Another new guy! Not much from them yet.
7. Ratchet
Started the wagon on Charles, but called it off based on his role reveal. maybe the character fits the role lore wise enough for him to believe it
8. oddoddfruit(Town)
He pinged me at first but has been mostly constantly playing in a pro-town way. Another person I would call town.
9. Joygirl
Most I got from her was that she was the first to come forward with doubts about Charles
12. Charlie
Both Joy and Ratchet felt his entrance was weak for two different reasons. Not wanting to deal with all of that he revealed his role. I wonder if Ran is a stalker-like character
14. T-Pein™
Nothing much. He mostly plays randomly from what I've seen.
17. Nessos(Townish)
I think the dude is just playing his role

So I guess my only real scum lean right now is Alwaysmind.
lol why? Just because I did not immediately move my vote off Charlie after his claim? Need a better option to vote for first.
What´s your case on Nessos?
Not 100 % sure if I should believe it so easily, I could imagine switching to Nessos probably. He´s only asking that Innocent or Guilty question and I already wrote that this makes only sense if there is a lie detect in the game, otherwise it´s too pointless.
Nessos says he scans innocent, I believe it
Incinsistent behaviour.
He was fourth and posted fifth.
keeping my catch up quotes in spoiler for further refference, if needed.

@Mr. Reloaded why don't you vote one of your suspects?

2am here

Incinsistent behaviour.
well they left, and vote still on charlie after there claim. i see 12hrs left

He was fourth and posted fifth.
wut

Avoided Inno/Guilty at first then directly answerd Inno/Guilty after @oddoddfruit asked followed by complaining about inno/Guilty asking for a lie detect.

This is the typical scum reaction of inno/Guilty.
ah, alright

Feels like playing with little Drago in OJ xD
oh from voting him off day 1?

[Change Vote lynch joy Girl]
ok am leaning more town on you now.

:pepecafe:

Status
Not open for further replies.