[FNZ] Role Madness Urusei Yatsura Mafia #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
If 4 Maf, 2 indi is true
you have double the chance of it being a townie
:kayneshrug:

its a shot in the dark for me as i dont know how anyone plays here and i dont know if anyone is playing irregularly
Out of all the advice I could give someone, numero uno is trust your guts. First game, or fifty first game, follow your gut because it noticed something that your conscience didn’t. The brain can be fooled and the heart can be swayed but they can never trick the gut instincts

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
Out of all the advice I could give someone, numero uno is trust your guts. First game, or fifty first game, follow your gut because it noticed something that your conscience didn’t. The brain can be fooled and the heart can be swayed but they can never trick the gut instincts
i did, thats why i voted to lynch ratchet

J

Joygirl1

Things aren´t picking up any speed here, huh?

Not a big fan of Ratchet forcing out two claims on Day 1. And what exactly is the case on Alwaysmind in the first place? I understand a bit at least why you wanted me to claim but there has nothing really happened with him so far that would make it so urgent to claim for him. Or have I missed something?

statisically you shouldnt be lynching on day 1, you have a higher chance of lynching town and if its a mass vote, you gain almost no information. just my personal view and you guys might gain information but i dont as i know hardly anyone, so i dont know anyones playstyle
That would be the case if we were identical looking inanimate objects instead of living breathing human beings. I beat impossible odds all the time and statistics don't mean a darn thing to me.

I told you before it's all guts

D1 Votecount 2

Rej

This forum is retarded.
Votes:
Michelle > Nessos > - > Charlie > - > Joygirl > T-Pein
Nessos > Alwaysmind > Joygirl
Ratchet > Charlie > -
Joygirl > Charlie > Nessos
Seatonnes > Ratchet > Joygirl
Mr. Reloaded > T-Pein
oddoddfruit > Ratchet